The Instructional Designer primarily oversees the day-to-day developing and author engaging eLearning, ILT, and virtual curriculum.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, HR colleagues, and business stakeholders to determine needs and then translate into a finished product
- Leverage knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design to analyze needs, design, develop and implement modern blended learning solutions aligned with business priorities with an emphasis on new development and redesign
- Build curriculum to support new and existing programs
- Determine when to create and utilize micro-learning or full modular content
- Ensure programs align with organizational goals, review training and related materials, select best delivery format, and conduct train-the-trainer sessions as applicable
- Identify learning objectives, performance outcomes, and evaluative strategies to deliver instruction
- Create effective assessments that can demonstrate learner mastery leveraging various evaluation methods
- Partners with the Senior Talent Management Consultants on communication and marketing efforts of the programs and supporting materials as well as revisions to the Talent Management Infonet pages
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Educational/Instructional Technology, or related discipline.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3+ years of relevant professional level experience designing custom instructional and other solutions in various formats to include eLearning (e.g. program content, leader and participant materials, exercises, etc.
- Demonstrates a strong proficiency with authoring tools (e.g. Captivate, iSpring, Storyline, etc.)
- Experience with various learning technologies including Learning & Content Management Systems, eLearning tools, mobile enabled learning, and virtual training (distance learning) platforms (Skype for Business)
- Proven knowledge of measurement and evaluation methodology and ability to design systems to measure the impact of tools, processes, and learning interventions Exceptional consulting and communication skills including strong facilitation and clear and precise writing
- Seasoned in person and virtual facilitator
- Experience working with LMS platforms
- Previous experience in healthcare industry
- Experience in developing infographics
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.