New York, NY (Remote)
Expected pay rate
$75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Monday - Friday, EST business hours
HireArt is seeking an Instructional Designer to build a program that will dramatically improve training and knowledge access outcomes for our remote first company. You will produce content for employees including knowledge base and platform support, standard operating procedures, assessing training needs and creating training based on those needs, process flow diagrams, templated email and chat responses, and other support content. Our ideal candidate is an accomplished technical writer and instructional designer who can work with others across the company (and globe) to deliver concise, accurate information that makes our teams better. You will report to our Senior Manager of Training & Quality.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create training, process documentation and other assets as necessary to support training needs
- Consult with department leaders to translate their needs into a content development roadmap and timeline that methodically moves HireArt toward a written culture.
- Analyze knowledge base metrics (KPIs) and use learnings from the data to drive utilization and isolate opportunities for process improvement.
- Partner with operational leaders to help them maximize the value they receive from our training library and knowledge management tools
- Keep our knowledge base up to date by ensuring all content is refreshed, deprecated and maintained in a timely manner.
- Consult with internal creatives on content direction and delivery.
- Continuously gather data, interview users, interpret results, and recommend content changes to improve user experiences.
Our Benefits Include
- 100% Employer covered insurance premiums
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Life and disability insurance
- Work-from-home expenses, including
- Workspace/home office set up
- Company supplied laptop of your choice (Mac or PC)
- Phone/Internet service
- Unlimited PTO… and more!
This is a remote, full-time, permanent, W-2 position that is open to candidates who reside and are authorized to work within the United States or Canada. All candidates should be willing to work during EST business hours. Unfortunately, we're unable to offer sponsorship.
Must-Have Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge base management
- Help center optimization
- Developing training and support content
- Hands on experience with leading knowledge management solutions (ZenDesk help center, Confluence, igloo, etc)
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in assigned content areas.
- Provide technical writing training and development to cross functional teams.
- 5+ years experience in technical writing, with proven skills in infographic development, process documentation, training material production and help desk content.
- 2+ years experience creating and reviewing analytics to evaluate content performance
- HTML and Markdown; experience in Illustrator, InDesign, or similar design tools
- Experience in benefits or customer service operations
- Familiarity or experience in user experience (UX) design concepts, as well as web accessibility
- Experience writing microcopy and chatbot dialogue
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $75,000 - $100,000, as well as full benefits package.
HireArt values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer, which is why we are interested in every qualified candidate, regardless of their background or how they identify.
HireArt is a full-stack platform for hiring, employing, and managing a contract workforce. Facebook, Toyota Research Institute, Via, and more use HireArt to find, vet, hire, & manage their entire contract workforce in a single, unified platform. We curate the best available W-2 contractors from the nation’s top staffing firms, job boards, & HireArt’s own direct pool of highly-vetted talent. Our fill rate is over 85%, well above the industry average.
HireArt’s technology onboards new hires in minutes and uses an intuitive UI for employers and employees alike, streamlining access to W-2s, timesheets, expenses, and more. By combining some of the best benefits offerings in the industry with expert HR support, HireArt offers a downright delightful employment experience with a contractor NPS score of 75%. All while remaining 100% compliant.
Our business is profitable and rapidly growing but we are still in our first inning. While we've already helped build teams at hundreds of admired companies including, we are now turning our focus to scaling