IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking a passionate educator to join our team as an Associate Curriculum Designer and help shape our exceptional K–12 content.
As an Associate Curriculum Designer for the IXL Print & Instruction team, you’ll coordinate the creation of high-quality graphic design for IXL print materials, reviewing designs for visual style, effectiveness, and accuracy. Your organizational skills, visual eye, attention to detail, educational insight, and commitment to quality will make personalized learning a reality for millions of students.
This is a full-time position with a hybrid work schedule of 3+ days per week in our Raleigh, NC office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Coordinate the creation of high quality print materials for IXL
- Manage the schedule and assignments for our team of graphic designers
- Review print designs for accuracy, visual appeal, and overall effectiveness
- Collaborate with other curriculum designers to ensure high quality content
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience teaching or tutoring elementary, middle and/or high school students; classroom teaching experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be efficient and organized while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Interest or experience in graphic design is a plus
ABOUT IXL LEARNING
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.
At IXL, we value diversity in age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, political and religious beliefs, and life experience, and we are proud to promote a work environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. IXL Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.