As an Associate K12 Customer Success Manager at Parchment, all of your activities are focused on creating a phenomenal experience for Parchment’s members. The Customer Success Manager provides strategic oversight for the management and utilization of our industry-leading eTranscript SaaS technology by working with a cross-functional team of engineers, project managers, regulatory, legal, sales, and marketing professionals. This is a position for a highly motivated individual who is keenly focused on the overall success of our members by developing proactive, highly effective relationships. Our rapid growth requires an individual who can manage priorities and reach assigned territory goals in an ever-changing environment.
- Cultivate an exceptional member experience by exceeding your member’s expectations. This is achieved through conducting account reviews and workshops via webinar, on-sites and regional events
- Develop appropriate member strategies to build a deep rolodex of relationships at all levels in your member’s organization and across Parchment’s functions that you can leverage to achieve goals and increase adoption
- Maintain consistent relationships with primary contacts and other key stakeholders by being an effective communicator through conducting dynamic and well-informed presentations; to include key results, delivering difficult messages, and product updates
- Demonstrate a mastery of Parchment’s products and services, their capabilities and how they solve member business problems and goals
- Analyze member usage reports to identify trends and track client health and performance
- Manage all renewal and expansion opportunities within your respective region. These Include:
- Quoting, negotiating, and closing contracts
- Identifying and responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Developing and executing strategic customer success plans
- Meeting quantitative revenue goals (renewals and expansions) and customer satisfaction goals
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bright, energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- When you are with members, every interaction is geared toward delighting them.
- You are an excellent communicator able to communicate complex topics to a wide ranging audience in an engaging, succinct manner
- Excel at building and leveraging strong business relationships
- Analytical, yet creative and love numbers
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and independent
- Exceeded performance metrics 90% of professional career
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- BA or BS - 4 year college degree
- Demonstrated successful Sales, Account Management or Customer Success performance of at least 4+ years.
- Passion for the education industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation and public speaking ability
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Salesforce.com, and Google Suite.
- 20-50% travel annually, with seasons of more travel than others.
Desired Education & Experience:
- 5+ years previous start-up and/or SaaS business model experience
- Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Experience managing or selling into accounts within the education industry
- MBA preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- $50,000 - $60,000 plus a 20% variable compensation.
- Comprehensive Health Package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- FSA & HSA
- 401K company match
- 12 Paid Holidays
- PTO Accrual of up to 19 days for 1st year (increases with tenure)
- Parental Leave (6 weeks paid)
- Work-from-home equipment provided!