Location: Remote, USA
Company: Wiley University Services
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
About the Role:
The Associate Marketing Director of Professional Services is responsible for developing and delivering strategic solutions to stakeholders and partners, using data and technical expertise. This role collaborates closely with the Professional Services team, business stakeholders, and execution teams to manage partnerships, identify new opportunities, and create proposals. Effective RFP, proposal, and SOW development, as well as managing partnerships, is crucial. The role requires expertise in media buying and analytics and executing digital and direct response marketing initiatives in a results-driven organization. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential.
Estimated travel: 3-7 times per year for business development and account management meetings.
How you will make an impact:
- Support the Director of Operations and marketing to develop and implement Professional Services initiatives.
- Manage the implementation of partnership programs and services with University partners to drive revenue and meet KPIs through the contract terms.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional leaders and teams to understand business opportunities to inform solutions and work with Business Development and Client Management to assess business feasibility to determine solution opportunities that will benefit both client and WUni
- Work closely with university partner contacts to execute services roll-out, and identify and execute upon process and relationship improvement initiatives.
- Report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to other internal and external stakeholders weekly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to remove impediments and blockers to ensure objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Represent the marketing department (as a Marketing Ops SME) during business development, Client Management, and professional services meetings.
- Drive new business development opportunities by identifying, scoping, pitching, and executing new-market-relevant solutions.
- Manage negotiations of Professional Services renewals, engagement enhancements, amendments, and contract adjustments, including value-added opportunities.
- Manage contracts to ensure compliance internally and externally.
- Standardize processes and documentation to develop consistent, timely and accurate reporting and communication to Professional Services clients.
- Identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery through digital tools, and an integrated technology stack to optimize end-user experience and data management.
- Effectively manage key partnerships and accounts.
- Identify stakeholder needs and objectives and develop relevant proposals with defined solutions and strategies to meet goals within budget.
- Interpret analytics to inform integrated marketing plans, tactics and creative initiatives.
- Conduct opportunity assessments and evaluate new account growth opportunities that are beneficial to the business and partners.
- Build media plans and proposals using historical and platform data.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business, or a related field of study
- 7+ years working in online media, digital, direct marketing, and/or eCommerce environments
- 3+ years’ experience managing and leading teams to accomplish their objectives, preferably with higher education, SaaS, or MarTech
- Proven track record of developing marketing best practices and implementing them across a diverse mix of clients and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience writing proposals.
- Experience working with CRM systems; Ability to identify markets, competition, and target audiences in the execution of strategic marketing initiatives
- Experience in marketing program measurement (KPI definition, benchmark setting, reporting, and interpretation)
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking entrepreneurial environment; Good attitude and a positive mindset
- Proven track record managing high performing teams.
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate all qualified applicants and treat all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Wiley is also committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
We are proud that our workplace promotes continual learning and internal mobility. Our values support courageous teammates, needle movers and learning champions all while striving to support the health and well-being of all employees, for example we offer meeting-free Friday afternoons allowing more time for heads down work and professional development.
We are committed to fair, transparent pay, and we strive to provide competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. This range represents Wiley’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the base pay for this role at the time of posting. It is anticipated that most qualified candidates will fall within the range, however the ultimate salary offered for this role may be higher or lower and will be set based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including but not limited to, geographic location, skills, and competencies
Location/Division: United States; Florida, USA
Job Requisition: R2301952
Remote Location: Yes
Time Type: Full_time
US Target Base Pay Range: $86,100 - $126,233