, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 2,100 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards
The Role in Brief:
Audience Selection Operations, Associate Specialist
The Audience Selection Operations team is responsible for translating audience selection strategies into executable orders that are designed to meet our clients’ enrollment objectives. This position facilitates the list order execution process from setup to submittal following established guidelines.
This role is based in Richmond, VA and open to strong remote applicants in the Eastern Standard Time zone. Additionally, this role is listed alternatively on our hiring boards as Entry Level Specialist, Audience Selection Operations.
- Acquire and maintain a basic understanding of list source platforms and databases
- Set up order segments within list source interfaces for purchasing student data
- Review and track available name quantities
- Place orders for purchase
- Understand institutional needs and audience selection goals for each client
- Quality check strategy direction and provide feedback to Strategic Analysts
- Facilitate list source changes and respond according to established procedures
- Maintain workflow tracking documentation to facilitate reporting on project progress
- Monitor and communicate project statuses internally and externally
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to use logic to identify potential complexities in the data
- Ability to manage time and tasks to meet established deadlines
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Commitment to valuing diversity, practicing inclusive behaviors, and contributing to an equitable working and continual learning environment in support of EAB’s DE&I Promise
If you’ve reached this section of the job description and are unsure of whether to apply, please do! At EAB, we welcome diversity of background and experience. We would encourage you to submit an application if this is a role you would be passionate about doing every day.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.