B2B Marketing Manager – Chegg Skills
Full-time, United States Remote
Who we are
Thinkful is operated by Chegg, a leader in the education space. Chegg acquired Thinkful in October of 2019 and together we are redefining education. Thinkful’s educational programming brings high-growth tech careers to ambitious career-focused people worldwide. Thinkful offers programs in web development, data science and analytics, digital marketing, project management, design, and is currently working to expand our offerings into several other domains. These are provided with 1-on-1 learning through our network of industry experts, hiring partners, and an online platform to deliver a structured and flexible education.
Chegg is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to build the marketing infrastructure and craft the voice and external messaging for Thinkful’s fast-growing B2B partnerships channel. You will own pipeline management and marketing campaigns and work with third party designers to create sales assets (presentations, landing pages, and customer-facing collateral) to convert contacts to prospective customers.
You’ll work with the business development, product marketing, product, and partnerships teams to communicate Thinkful’s value proposition to our B2B audience of high-caliber and complex companies, and will “own” the B2B marketing strategy, bringing your own style, expertise, and ideas in order to deliver on Strategic Partnerships team objectives. You will be able to see campaigns end-to-end from planning to execution, measurement, and iteration/improvement and be held accountable to delivering against sales targets.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B marketing for an education or training product. You should be able to bring your voice and expertise to a small, and fast-growing team and build both the structure and the strategy for B2B marketing and Thinkful’s brand image.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Lead the B2B marketing strategy and marketing campaigns in partnership with Business Development and the Strategic Partnerships team
- Align with the Product Marketing team to develop a strong partnership enablement function to deliver high-potential prospects the right messages and marketing at the right time as they progress through the sales funnel
- Lead the development and continued advancement of Thinkful’s CRM and campaign platform, manage end to end marketing campaigns, and partner with the Sr Director, Business Development to ensure we’re effectively converting leads into customers
- Work with product, marketing & sales leaders to develop a cohesive message about Thinkful programs, Chegg Skills capabilities, and our approach to supporting B2B partners’ talent strategies.
- Partner with third party groups (agencies, designers, events coordinators) to deliver high-quality marketing materials, collateral, and occasionally events
- Serve as an external-facing team member of Chegg Skills’ Partnerships team, communicating expert insights, presentations, and analysis to external partners.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- You’ve successfully led B2B marketing for a fast-growing company, ideally on a smaller or early-stage partnerships team
- Can independently build out and manage a sales pipeline and marketing platform, consistently and proactively identify needed improvements and advise on strategic adjustments to the marketing and sales functions based on pipeline insights
- Experience developing impactful and compelling drip campaigns with strong engagement and open rates
- Strong track record of successfully identifying, validating, & implementing growth initiatives
- Strategic & analytical operator who can define the right initiatives & priorities using data while moving fast in ambiguous & fast-changing environments
- Proven ability to zoom out, identify trends and new insights, and synthesize threads from strategic and partnership conversations to identify target customer profiles, their needs and critical ‘jobs to be done’ via a partnership with Chegg
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with product, partnerships, and sales on cross-functional initiatives.
- A team player with a growth mindset. You work collaboratively for the best of Chegg and you are committed to continuous learning.
- A champion for diversity, equity, and inclusion. You work tirelessly to elevate diverse perspectives and voices within a team and culture.
- You have a bachelor's degree and 6+ years of related experience. MBA highly considered. Experience in B2B marketing for an education or training product highly considered.
The pay range for this position is $98,816 to $183,516.The actual pay will vary based on geographic location, job requirements, professional experience, and other factors.
In addition, Chegg offers acomprehensive benefits plan for eligible employees, including medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental life insurance, short-and long-term disability, mental health support, parental leave,paid time off, volunteer time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with matchingcontributions, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account(H.S.A.)options, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, an Employee Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, andother benefits found at:https://www.chegg.com/about/working-at-chegg/benefits/
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student
shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Chegg out our culture and benefits!
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
United States Remote: This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the United States.