We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join the Babbel B2B Marketing team!
At Babbel, we believe that everyone should have the chance to learn a new language. Our products are available worldwide across multiple platforms and support those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Millions of users are benefiting from 9,000+ hours of language content created by Babbel’s team of in-house language experts. Our professionally-designed courses are available for 14 languages via the Babbel website as well as on mobile devices, podcasts, and in live virtual classes through our new Babbel Live product.
Babbel has been recognized on the GSV EdTech 150 list for multiple years. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based and virtual-class language learning. More than 750 team members from 68 countries share in Babbel’s mission to enable everyone to learn a new language. Babbel is headquartered in Berlin and has an office in New York City.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join the Babbel B2B Marketing team. You will manage our main acquisition channels to provide the sales team with great leads and support the company’s growth in North America. This role will be based out of our NYC office, currently with a hybrid office model. Being located in the NYC area is a requirement for this position.
- Implement, manage and optimize our paid lead acquisition campaigns, focusing on PPC platforms (e.g. Google, Meta, LinkedIn)
- Create new lead acquisition initiatives for our B2B audience
- Develop and enhance reports and analytics of paid campaigns and content performance
- Manage your monthly budget and collaborate regularly with the US Field Manager
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g. US Field Manager, Design team, Content Production, Operations, Sales) to work on cross-functional campaigns
- Stay on top of best practices and spread this knowledge internally to help improve our campaigns
- At least 2 years of experience in online marketing for the B2B audience (e.g. Paid Social, SEM, Display, or Content Distribution) and lead generation, and technical skills in tracking
- Firsthand sales or pre-sales (SDR) collaboration experience
- Proactive communication style driving collaboration across different teams
- Proficient fluency in the English language
- Hubspot experience is a plus
Why join Babbel?
- You’ll join the growing B2B team, a “small startup” within a larger 15 year old scale up
- Responsibility and ownership from day one
- A steep yet invigorating learning-curve – personally and professionally, including access to the Babbel Academy
- A lively startup atmosphere and intrinsically motivated, caring colleagues ;)
- Great company benefits
Salary Range: $80,000/yr - $100,000/yr, bonus eligible and generous 401K matching
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!
Babbel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.