Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has a lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision
is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $175 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking a Campaign Manager to join the Customer Engagement team. Your experience includes building and managing campaigns that expand current customer relationships. Your experience could be from working at a top agency, premier consulting firm, or high-performing in-house marketing team. Your expertise shines in exceptional project management – from the inception to the culmination of campaigns, you meticulously outline pivotal milestones, tasks, dependencies, and resource allocation. You are known as a distinctive critical thinker and problem solver. You work well with multiple stakeholders to execute campaigns with precision. The breadth of your experience enables you to monitor campaign performance, gauge KPIs, and contribute valuable insights to the Go-to-Market and campaign strategy discussions, addressing feasibility, required resources, and potential risks.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and manage the Customer Engagement calendars (annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly).
- Manage the coordination of campaigns for existing customers, ensuring all elements are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop and maintain detailed campaign plans, outlining key milestones, tasks, dependencies, and resources required for successful campaign execution.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams (with Marketing, Product and GTM Leads as your primary cross-functional stakeholders). This includes creative, content, design and analytics, to ensure execution and delivery of campaigns.
- Maintain open and proactive communication with all stakeholders, keeping them informed of project progress, identifying potential roadblocks, and providing solutions to keep campaigns on track.
- Monitor campaign performance and KPIs, utilizing analytics to assess effectiveness and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Develop and manage integrated campaigns that leverage multiple channels (e.g., phone, email, text, direct mail, blog, webinars and more).
- Contribute to campaign strategy discussions by providing insights on project feasibility, resource allocation, and potential risks.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proven track record of successfully developing and delivering customer facing campaigns from concept to completion
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to create and manage project plans, allocate resources, and meet deadlines
- Exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills, with a proactive communication style that promotes teamwork and problem-solving
- Proficiency in content best practices, with the ability to provide direction and feedback
- Familiarity with campaign analytics and KPIs, with the ability to analyze data to measure campaign effectiveness and recommend optimizations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in project management tools and software (i.e., Asana, Google Sheets)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Creative thinking and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- A self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively
$97,000 - $154,000 a year
Brightwheel is committed to internal pay equity and offers a competitive compensation package, including base salary, equity, and benefits. Our benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous paid parental leave, a flexible paid time off policy, a monthly wellness and productivity stipend, and a Learning & Development stipend.
For cash compensation, brightwheel sets standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. Multiple factors determine final offer amounts, including geographic location, candidate experience, and expertise. If you have questions about the compensation band for your region, please ask your recruiter.
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.