ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is seeking a Customer Experience Advocate to join our CX Team. As a part of the Customer Experience team, you ensure customer issues are addressed, questions are answered, and quality standards are met on each call or contact. You strive to make each contact and call a positive experience for our customers. You are always willing to help others, and you have a passion for learning new skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure customer contacts are addressed, questions are answered, and quality standards are met for each interaction
- Strive for first call resolution and a positive customer service experience as you conduct inbound and outbound calls, chats, and emails.
- Stay current and informed on product updates, new tools, and changes along with departmental processes while continually looking for ways to improve
- Accurately document all customer interactions within our customer database
- Pursue growth by participating in coaching and training sessions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to the appropriate resources
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 year customer service or relevant experience
- Availability for weekend and/or evening work
- Ability to handle calls, chats, emails, and texts from students for 80% of your day
- Ability to listen to and understand the needs of each customer, de-escalate when needed, and provide productive solutions for customers
- Ability to type at a steady pace (40+ WPM)
- Ability to open web browser and navigate multiple tabs simultaneously
- Strong customer focus and desire to create delight for our students
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication, including proper grammar
- Organizational skills; detail- and quality-oriented
- Impeccable time management and ability to handle a dynamic environment with multiple deadlines
- A suitable remote working environment with reliable internet connection and distraction free, quiet area for calls is required. Laptop, headset, and voice-over phone equipment will be provided
- Chat/Text support experience
- Bilingual (additional pay differential may apply)
Aceable is a mobile education platform designed to create affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, our team is obsessed with helping people reach their life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching our first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and most recently entered into healthcare education. Aceable serves hundreds of thousands of students per month, but we need your help to tackle our vision of serving millions of students per month!
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE CX TEAM
The Aceable Customer Experience Team is the first point of contact for our students. We are a creative, problem-solving, and results-driven team who deliver excellent customer service through thorough and clear resolutions for every student. We have a passion for pursuing growth through training, coaching, and learning new skills.
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2022
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus/stock options, if applicable)
- 401k match
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off programs + 19 paid holidays per year
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness programs
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown Austin building with free parking
- Weekly lunch, a fully stocked fridge, and plentiful snacks
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- #PursueGrowth Reimbursement ($500 per year for full-time employees)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- NOTE: Our team is currently working in a hybrid work environment with flexibility to work in office or remote based on role/department
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status. Even if you don't think you meet every qualification listed, we'd love to review your application!
Aceable is able to hire in the following states: Colorado, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Texas, Utah.