Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
About the role:
We are hiring a Digital Learning Executive (DLE) to join our sales team! In this role you are responsible for identifying and qualifying top targets and opportunities to drive technology required adoptions. The successful DLE will collaborate with Customer Success Managers to devise training plans for new and existing adoptions and develop strategies to retain business and expand existing accounts.
This role works closely with our product development, product marketing, and market development teams to drive innovation and inform the next iteration of digital programs. Critical to this role will be building solid partnerships at 2 and 4 year institutions to ensure the execution of profitable, recurring, long-term business partnerships and will drive digital courseware growth at course, department, and institutional level by displaying deep product knowledge of Wiley’s digital solutions.
How you will make an impact:
- Work with instructors to drive towards digital solutions and ensuring customers understand the value proposition of digital courseware solutions.
- Drive renewable revenue and usage growth by increasing the number of instructors that need digital solutions as a % of the grade.
- Effectively prepare and deliver strategic sales presentations to customers via one-on-one group presentations, both in-person and remotely; conduct strong digital sales presentations of Wiley’s digital offerings to prospective customers and committees.
- Develop and manage a pipeline; prospect and assess sales opportunities and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline using SFDC.
- Provide regular reporting, account and adoption intelligence, and update opportunities in SFDC.
- Find “Land & Expand” Accounts for Wiley digital offerings · Monitor critical key performance indicators (pilots, events, market development, etc.)
- Conduct in-person trainings for Wiley’s digital solution; training and supporting customers on Wiley’s digital offerings.
- Analyze territory data to improve position solutions and digital upside.
- Develop and put in place territory and business plans.
- Integration expertise on various LMS / LTI implementations (works alongside CSM to transition instructor goals).
We are looking for people who:
- It is a requirement (due to travel within the territory) that this person live in the state of Michigan.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required, with a background in Higher Education.
- Sales experience is not required if you have strong drive, intellectual curiosity, and the desire to advance your career in education.
- Sales mindset, organization, planning, presentation, and leadership skills.
- A strong drive to sell and implement digital solutions to see impactful results with faculty and students.
- Self-starter with the ability to maximize time and generate high return on investment by leveraging strong listening skills to understand and achieve digital solutions.
- Adaptable: Can navigate complex sales processes with multiple decision-makers.
- Ability to remain energetic and driven, especially in the face of resistance or set-backs.
- Regularly and clearly establishes expectations, effectively coaches, and collaborates with external and internal customers.
- Ability to travel 40-60% (mostly by car; occasional by air).
- Candidates must reside in Michigan and have a valid driver's license for this role.
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate all qualified applicants and treat all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Wiley is also committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We are proud that our workplace promotes continual learning and internal mobility. Our values support courageous teammates, needle movers and learning champions all while striving to support the health and well-being of all employees, for example we offer meeting-free Friday afternoons allowing more time for heads down work and professional development.
We are committed to fair, transparent pay, and we strive to provide competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. This range represents Wiley’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the base pay for this role at the time of posting. It is anticipated that most qualified candidates will fall within the $55,000-$80,700 range, however the ultimate salary offered for this role may be higher or lower and based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors; including but not limited to, geographic location, skills, and competencies
Location/Division: Michigan, USA
Job Requisition: R2300237
Remote Location: Yes
Time Type: Full Time
US Target Base Pay Range: $55,000 - $80,700