Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
The role of Director of GenAI (Generative Artificial Intelligence) Curriculum brings a unique combination of technical subject matter expertise and content development and management skills to bear in developing and leading our curriculum direction efforts. The Director GenAI Curriculum is a strategic leader accountable for directing the GenAI Skills content strategy and leading a team to execute this strategy. In order to ensure this strategy is in keeping with the current state of the GenAI industry, the Director of GenAI Curriculum is expected to perform market and generative AI research and to infuse these learnings into our content, product, and sales/marketing efforts. In the guise of this work, the Director of GenAI Curriculum represents thought leadership and brings generative AI technology principles and practices to bear within all aspects of the business, our teams, and our work.
For the purpose of this position, Generative AI is focused on the education and upskilling around the use of the disruptive technologies powered by generative AI for all it’s potential applications.
Who you are:
- A lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity
- A professional practitioner who can speak the language of generative ai business implementations from personal experience
- An educator who can strategize as to not only what needs to be taught but how
- A savvy market analyst knowledgeable in current and emerging GenAI trends, technologies, vendors, influencers, tools, and enterprise best practices for integration of GenAI
- A business-minded professional who can translate domain-level business objectives into team-specific key results, and align results to key external partnerships
- A strong communicator, whose skills extend to both written and verbal communications, with a knack for diplomacy
- A leader AND team player with the ability to lead and work effectively with distributed teams
What you’ll own:
- Curriculum leadership and direction
- Charting the most effective path to generative skills development through:
- Designing, publishing and maintaining an operational plan for the Generative AI curriculum & content team
- Development and refinement of our video, written, and hands-on content modalities and styles to deliver best-in-class Generative AI education
- Co-creation with the Product Experience Teams (PXTs) responsible for the design and engineering of hands-on content experiences
- Co-creation with our Learning Sciences team to develop new and novel ways to teach Generative AI constructs, techniques, and best practices to Pluralsight learners
- Leading the curriculum and content pipeline team which includes managing workloads in keeping with capacity and prioritization efforts
- Representing Pluralsight’s Generative AI curriculum and content with customers and partners
- GenAI research and thought leadership
- Conducting generative AI market research that yields new insights, analyses, and data that can be incorporated into our content, product, and sales/marketing efforts
- Diffusing Generative AI thought leadership into all aspects of the Skills business by representing the general business interests, leadership concerns, and principles and best practices of implementation in all cross-functional interactions
- Presenting industry leading ideals, and Generative AI skill development concepts in industry wide forums.(Talks, workshops, etc.)
Experience you’ll need:
- Proven expertise in AI/ML or Generative Technologies and a demonstrated fluency with the ability to rapidly research, analyze, and comprehend technical, and organization information
- Demonstrated involvement in the Generative AI space, through public articles, commentary, and forums, involvement with specialized groups, and volunteer work for conferences, (Review Board, Moderator, etc.)
- A proven track record in technical education (higher education, instructor-led training, conference speaking, book publishing, and/or eLearning) with deep understanding of instructional design techniques and approaches
- Experience setting and executing data-driven content strategies
- Strong, demonstrated leadership with the ability to effectively manage geographically-distributed direct reports
- Background showing a focus in enabling business with AI technologies
- Masters / PhD in Generative AI or equivalent desired but not required
- Strong experience with online content creation and professional IT training
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.