We are a national, innovative, high-growth software company devoted to K12 education administration. Our products beat the competition by focusing on all business operations of K12 schools, including both financial and school nutrition management. We have a deep understanding of K12 school systems and regulations, with a focus on providing creative, integrated and user-friendly solutions supported by excellent customer service. Our workforce is talented, loyal, dedicated and highly enthusiastic. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual.
Unless specifically stated in the job description below, this is a remote opportunity. Candidates may reside in one of the 40 contiguous US states where LINQ is authorized for employment.
We offer challenging work in a team environment. We respect each other and collaborate for continuous improvement. We are the experts in our product lines and we anticipate the needs of our customers. Our customers say we work efficiently and always strive to provide the proper solution. We have achieved this by building relationships based upon: expertise, patience, attentiveness, clear positive communication, tenacity, and a calm presence.
We are looking for a dynamic Director of Product Management who will help us shape the vision for our product platform, empowering K12 public school districts to effectively and efficiently manage their businesses. In this role, you will lead a talented team of product managers to ensure we are delighting clients and solving key challenges. As part of the LINQ Product Team, you will be joining an innovative group of product experts who are driving our company’s growth and solving complex and often competing demands in the public education market.
- Serve as a change evangelist and support operational improvements, helping to level up product management and development practices
- Act as product leader for the Nutrition team, overseeing prioritization and delivery of roadmap initiatives aligned to company strategy and top-level roadmap objectives
- Directly supervise and coach a team of product managers
- Support the CPO and executive leadership team in monitoring and tracking status of product deliverables, including key KPIs, progress toward development completeness, and progress toward general availability to the market
- Partner closely with engineering and QA leadership to ensure on-time and quality delivery of roadmap initiatives
- Partner closely with the CPO and engineering leadership to further define and refine requirements to deliver on the “OneLINQ” platform vision
- Collaborate with other product leaders to align on shared roadmap initiatives, such as integrations
- Partner with the Director of Product Operations to ensure transparency and visibility on initiatives, particularly in Readiness and GTM processes
- Ensure product serves as a market expert and voice of the customer by regularly interacting with customers and deeply understanding their challenges
- Collaborate with other parts of the business (including engineering, QA, sales, support, client success, implementations, design/user experience, and more) to ensure product success and build a robust ecosystem around product line
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify opportunities for differentiation that will help define the product and business strategies
- 3-5 years’ experience as a product leader, coaching and managing product managers
- least 10 years’ experience working with SaaS software
- The ability to navigate complex environments and drive product direction and leadership accordingly
- Proven success in owning a roadmap, gathering and writing requirements, and collaborating with development teams to refine and prioritize work for development
- Experience working with cross functional teams including engineering, QA, sales, support, client success, implementations, design/user experience, and more
- Proven experience driving priorities, managing trade-offs, and solving complex problems
- Empathy for customers and end users, with a passion for solving their challenges through your product
- Strong organization and project management skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and cross-functional environment
- A blend of technological know-how and strategic vision
- Effective presentation and communication skills, with the ability to express complex concepts in a clear, concise, and convincing manner to clients or decision-makers
- Remote working with a friendly virtual environment
- Ability to work in a physical office, if near one of our 3 offices (Wilmington, Irvine, and Scottsdale)
- One America 401k plan with 4% employer matching on total earnings, not just base (100% fully vested)
- Company Bonus Plan or Target Sales Commission Plan
- Flexible Open Paid Time Off Plan
- 10 paid holidays
- 16 hours of paid volunteer time
- Blue Cross Blue Shield benefit network (medical/dental/vision)
- Low-deductible PPO option or HDHP option with employer contributed HSA
- Dental with child orthodontia
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability/Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health and wellness benefits including gym and Headspace reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.