, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We work with more than 2,500 institutions to drive transformative change through data-driven insights and best-in-class capabilities. From kindergarten to college to career, EAB partners with leaders and practitioners to accelerate progress and drive results across five major areas: enrollment, student success, institutional strategy, data & analytics, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I). We work with each partner differently, tailoring our portfolio of research, technology, and marketing and enrollment solutions to meet the unique needs of every leadership team, as well as the students and employees they serve.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their communities. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards
The Role in Brief:
Director, Partner Success (CareerAscent)
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, motivated, and commercially minded Partner Success Director for CareerAscent to join our Technology Partner Success team. The successful candidate will serve as the primary relationship manager for our corporate partners. They will be responsible for managing partners’ usage of the CareerAscent technology, a new platform connecting college students with employers seeking early career talent. In addition, the Partner Success Director will be responsible for sharing best practices and research around early career recruitment, diversity recruiting, and talent acquisition and ensuring that our partners see value in the technology. The candidate will also have a keen eye for partnership expansion opportunities. The Partner Success Director will work directly with Talent Acquisition Leads from our corporate partners.
This role will be based Washington, DC; or Richmond, Virginia; remote applicants who would be based within the continental United States are also welcomed for this opportunity. This position is posted at the Director and Senior Director levels; applicants may be considered at both levels for the one opportunity.
- Partner Support & Engagement
- Manage end-to-end relationship with corporate partners utilizing EAB’s CareerAscent technology from initial onboarding to platform implementation, through user training, problem-solving and consulting
- Collaborate with corporate partners on change management strategies to ensure consistent use of the platform
- Devise creative solutions to partner’s problems and share best practices on corporate talent acquisition and early career recruitment
- Driving CareerAscent Technology Impact
- Lead and facilitate client discussions and meetings
- Develop engagement strategies with key stakeholders
- Calculate and disseminate return on investment and product impact to employer partners
- Renewal/Contracting Process
- Identify individuals involved in contract renewal process
- Conduct key renewal decision conversations
- Secure annual renewal of contracts and corresponding service terms (realize PI, term length goals
- Facilitate partnership continuation and timely contract execution to ensure no interruption of service
- Effectively manage renewal pipeline, achieving pacing targets in accordance with department goals
- Contributing to New Business
- Partner with EAB’s Seramount team on employer engagement opportunities
- Use partner renewal conversation to identify portfolio growth opportunities
- Hit annual and semi-annual targets
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors in early career recruitment space
- Provide insights from partner interactions to inform future research initiatives and new product development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8+ years of work experience
- Must possess at least three of the following:
- Consulting experience
- Client management experience
- Project management experience
- Experience working in the career recruitment/talent acquisition space
- Experience presenting to groups
- Demonstrable analytical reasoning or quantitative analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience facilitating and managing organizational change
- Willingness to travel up to 20% domestically (varies by product)
- Valid driver’s license
- Deep knowledge of talent acquisition/early career recruiting/human resources
- Proven ability to drive change and achieve results with clients
- Ability to manage ambiguity and build creative solutions
- Experience working with SaaS products/technology
- Commitment to valuing diversity, practicing inclusive behaviors, and contributing to an equitable working and continual learning environment in support of EAB’s DE&I Promise
If you’ve reached this section of the job description and are unsure of whether to apply, please do! At EAB, we welcome diversity of background and experience. We would encourage you to submit an application if this is a role you would be passionate about doing every day.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and are committed to fostering a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.