At Galvanize, we ignite human potential with skills and knowledge. We produce outcomes-driven education for motivated adult learners & organizations to activate and propel technology-focused careers.
Galvanize is the leader in tech education. Our programs are designed so that anyone with motivation can succeed, regardless of education, experience or background. With 12,000+ graduates at 2,250 companies, we empower learners and leaders across industries to propel their careers and make an impact through tech.
SUMMARY: As an Enrollment Advisor, you will be a point of contact for potential students in our full-time and part-time programs. You are an ambitious, result-driven individual who can be an effective brand ambassador for Galvanize and will be responsible for driving applications for all programs
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Adhere to all Admissions KPI’s and Enrollment budgetary expectations including, but not limited to, conducting daily prospecting calls and student interviews, managing our database, generating referrals and all other student retention activities
- Manage the campus enrollment process for potential students, from qualified leads to enrollment
- Serve as a key point of contact for internal teams and external vendors who are providing support on related initiatives
- Conduct outreach campaigns and engage pre-application with high-value candidates sourced from info sessions, Learn to Code events, meetups, etc.
- Assist in quantitative analysis of key conversion metrics (lead data, enrollment opportunities, telephony, web, CRM, Social Media, etc.) to identify opportunities for improvement
- Help marketing initiatives, processes, and tools to assist closing opportunities following demand generation
- Provide project support for the implementation of new strategies and technologies, including product launches
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert and main Point of Contact on enrollment system configuration and maintenance as it relates to Galvanize Programs and their enrollment requirements
- Engage with potential students on a personal basis, and provide customized resources to each
- Communicate regularly with the Enrollment Operations Manager along with Enrollment Leadership regarding pipeline, student quality, and recruitment strategies, and implement feedback from Enrollment leadership
- Be a supportive and engaged member of the Enrollment and Admissions team.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings related to projects and document discussion points and action items, including team meetings and leadership 1 on 1’s
- Maintain license as a sales agent in multiple states per regulatory guidelines
- Help ensure all enrollment system and project activity is delivered in-line with the agreed strategy and deadlines
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of sales, admissions or customer service experience
- Alignment with Galvanize Values:
- Learn & grow courageously
- Create belonging with intention
- Come together, build together
- Win with integrity
- Be fueled by our purpose
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES: Required license as a sales agent in multiple states per regulatory
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to succeed in a competitive sales-driven environment
- Previous experience working in a metrics-driven role
- Proven track record of success
- Salesforce experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- See yourself as a natural “closer”
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is a home based position. This position is open to residents of, and may be performed remotely from all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
Compensation & Benefits: Stride, Inc. considers a person’s education, experience, and qualifications, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value when determining a new employee’s salary level. Salaries will differ based on these factors, the position’s level and expected contribution, and the employee’s benefits elections. Offers will typically be in the bottom half of the range.
- We anticipate the salary range to be $38,098 to $57,946. Eligible employees may receive a bonus. This salary is not guaranteed, as an individual’s compensation can vary based on several factors. These factors include, but are not limited to, geographic location, experience, training, education, and local market conditions. Stride offers a robust benefits package for eligible employees that can include health benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Galvanize provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)