We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
We value diversity and inclusion. We value the power of inclusive culture, so we embed diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
Pearson promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all employees are given the chance to reach their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant company. People are at the center of our company. We are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace ecosystem where talent can learn, grow and thrive.
Facilitate prospective students through the application process for bachelor's, master's, or certificate programs. The Enrollment Advisor will discover the needs and concerns of prospects, demonstrate how our programs can best meet those needs, and support the prospective students through the admissions process including registration completion. Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team-focused environment to meet the needs of the prospective students and the Academic Partner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Communicate with prospective students via call campaigns, SMS, chat, and emails regarding the Online Program.
- Build and manage a mature, active pipeline of leads
- Advise prospective students using a consultative process.
- Guide prospective students through the admissions process with the goal of determining if the program is a fit for their educational needs.
- Effectively follow departmental lead management guidelines for all leads.
- Utilize database tools to efficiently track each interaction and the progress of all assigned leads.
- Achieve daily efficiency metrics pertaining to call Volume, customer service time, first Contacts, and new applications as established by the Recruitment Services leadership team.
- Achieves enrollment targets assigned per program.
- Effectively communicate industry trends, quality of leads, and program updates with appropriate departmental team members.
- Adhere to Title IV and FERPA compliance standards.
- Actively participate in weekly coaching sessions being prepared to discuss performance data, prospective applicant concerns, and creative solutions to enhance team performance.
- Conduct a self-audit to ensure the efficiency and consistency of the database.
- Monitor the application process to ensure effective communication in tandem with application deadlines.
- Maintain minimum standard database audit scores.
- Update database system to reflect current/upcoming term information (email templates, enrollment periods, filters, etc.).
- Requires the ability to adhere to a flexible schedule, weekends, and evenings to accommodate student, departmental, and company needs. This may include working more than 40 hours a week, at an overtime compensation rate.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution and/or an appropriate combination of education and significant experience
- Experience within a blended contact center handling inbound & outbound calls as well as instant chat inquiries - previous experience preferred
- General knowledge of college admissions and recruitment preferred
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with tight timelines
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work evenings until 9:00 PM when required
- Ability to work weekends as occasional business needs dictate
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $24.00/hr. - $25.00/hr.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Job: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Organization: Virtual Learning
Req ID: 7398