As an Enterprise Sales Lead at Top Hat, you will be responsible for managing and growing the revenue in some of Top Hat’s most strategic and substantial accounts.
We are looking for a proven sales executive with great energy, leadership and initiative to drive performance and revenue. You will formulate and execute account-level strategies to maximize revenue growth. In this role, you will also provide leadership/mentorship to a pod of sales professionals: Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, Customer Success Managers and Solutions Consultants.
Territories include: Alabama, Louisiana, Maryland, North Carolina & Virginia
What You’ll Do:
- Directly own, manage & focus on the most strategic opportunities within institutions. These include enterprise-wide software licenses negotiated with university administrators and large textbook deals negotiated with committees of professors
- Achieve revenue growth targets for each account; achieving goals through acquisition, retention and growth of the existing base of Strategic-level customers
- Create account plans that map key relationships, prioritize opportunities, document pursuit activities (e.g. plays to run), and support your Account Executives and Customer Success Managers
- Play Captain to the full Top Hat team across all opportunities in line with growth targets
- Build relationships and credibility with key University executives to unlock Enterprise partnerships
- You have 5+ years of experience in a full-cycle education sales role, ideally with a mix of Edtech and Publishing industry experience.
- You have experience running complex, large enterprise-sized sales opportunities and dealing with decision-making committees.
- You are competitive and have a track record of winning.
- You are a natural leader, a coach, and a relationship builder.
- You are a self-starter with resilience. You act with urgency and thrive in ambiguity.
- You are organized and strategic, with the ability to develop and deliver account-based strategies and coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- You are curious, coachable and results-oriented.
Why team members love working at Top Hat :
*A noble mission that creates meaningful, fulfilling work
*A team that cares deeply for customers and for each other
*We’re a company of invested owners - every Top Hatter receives stock options
*Professional learning and development for all role levels
*An awesome and welcoming Toronto HQ, and a growing sales hub in Austin, Texas
*Competitive health benefits that start on day one
*A management team focused on performance, growth, engagement and connection
*Our winning strategy and market potential
*Innovative PTO policy with lots of time and space for self-care
*Passionate customers that believe in us—and what we do