The Implementation Coordinator’s primary duties are to support customers in building broad and successful implementation of ExploreLearning products in assigned implementations and to foster positive relationships with math, science, and instructional technology leaders. By fulfilling these duties, the Implementation Coordinator will lay the groundwork for the renewal and potential expansion of ExploreLearning's contracts for all of the company’s programs.
The Implementation Coordinator is part of ExploreLearning’s Professional Development (PD) Department and reports to ExploreLearning’s Implementation Coordinator Director. In addition to being a part of the Implementation Coordinator team, the Implementation Coordinator will be based the field, and be a collaborator with the professional development team led by an Area Implementation Manager.
Job Location: The ideal candidate will reside in metropolitan Atlanta, GA
- Represent ExploreLearning in the field and virtually while fulfilling implementation management and professional development duties,
- Collaborate with the ExploreLearning sales team, professional development team, and the implementation project team to develop a customized implementation strategy. This strategy will guide interactions and communications with the ExploreLearning customer administration and school contacts regarding the benefits of Gizmos, professional development scheduling, and status updates,
- Collaborate with district heads in the development of curriculum alignments and innovative professional learning resources and workshops, professional development scheduling, the evaluation of implementation status metrics with respect to the implementation plan, and areas of focus resulting from this evaluation,
- Provide direct onsite and interactive webinar support and training to teachers for ExploreLearning Gizmos,
- Provide documentation of pre-event, on-site, virtual, and post-event activities,
- Contribute to ExploreLearnings Professional Development (PD) goals, targets, and projects,
- Track, document, and submit expenses related to ExploreLearning duties,
- Discern and communicate the overall status of Implementation Coordinator activities using identified programs, including but not limited to OneDrive, Google Drive, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Salesforce,
- Discern and communicate the overall status of the assigned implementations to the Implementation Coordinator Director and the Area Implementation Manager,
- Other Implementation Coordinator and sales support duties, as assigned.
- Degree/certification in mathematics,
- Undergraduate degrees (Major) in a math discipline,
- Teacher license, and
- 4+ years of classroom experience as a secondary math teacher or math curriculum specialist,
- 2+ years of Gizmos implementation experience as a math classroom teacher, Reflex/Frax experience is a bonus,
- 3+ years delivering professional development for secondary math or instructional technology,
- Proven effectiveness in interacting with school and district level administrators,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Proven experience in the integration of technology in teaching practice and for personal use,
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time, and
- Ability to maintain home office and travel (up to 75%) autonomously to complete assignments.
Why Work With Us?
In addition to competitive salaries and generous benefits, ExploreLearning offers an exciting and dynamic working environment in which creativity, teamwork and professional growth are valued and rewarded. Our award-winning online programs bring engaging and effective instructional strategies to K-12 classrooms around the world. Over the course of the last 20+ years, we’ve received numerous awards from some of the worlds most respected education organizations, and were recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia.
Our office is based in historic downtown Charlottesville, Virginia, located approximately 100 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and consistently rated one of America’s best places to live. The area offers a wide variety of business, cultural, historical, educational and sport-related attractions.
To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit us online.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.