The Information Security Analyst II will support the company’s existing Information Security programs and provide technical and analytical support for all aspects of our Information Security management system.
- Schedule and execute recurring IT controls for all enterprise systems.
- Help to manage all remediations related to IT security controls execution.
- Help document and refine policies and procedures within our information security management system.
- Coordinate 3rd party security audits.
- Coordinate 3rd party pen testing services.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures required for ISO-27001 certification and other security frameworks.
- Help with the roll out of new security tools and processes.
- Create and manage security awareness training campaigns.
- Create and manage phishing simulation campaigns.
- Create and manage information security pages on the company Intranet.
- Participate in risk assessments in accordance with ISO-27001 requirements and participate in the development of risk treatment plans by working with asset owners.
- Provide assistance for investigating security incidents, e.g., phishing attacks.
- Help to operate our security operations center (SOC).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Possess one or more information security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, CompTIA Security+, CCSP, AWS certification
- Experience monitoring IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments for security events.
- Experience using scripting/automating tools such as PowerShell, Python, and operating enterprise authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Experience with AWS security architecture and Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) highly preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.