Position at Imagine Learning
Great Purpose. Great People. Great Opportunities.
At Imagine Learning we empower potential by creating educational solutions that inspire boundless possibilities for every student, every day. We are passionate about innovating together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best.
We also empower our team through a strong culture focused on career growth and development, flexible work from home arrangements, interesting and meaningful work, and a supportive and connected team. The majority of our employees enjoy the opportunity to work remotely from home within the US, or in a hybrid capacity in our offices in Scottsdale, AZ (headquarters), Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, Rock Rapids, IA, Grand Rapids, MI, or Bloomington, MN.
Imagine Your Impact.
The Inside Sales Associate works with an extended sales team, interacting with existing and potential customers, positioning and demonstrating our K-12 products and services.
Position Type: This is a regular, full-time position.
Compensation: Base pay is anticipated to be between $21.19 and $29.00 per hour. Eligible employees may also receive incentive/commission/annual bonus pay based on individual and/or company performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as, but not limited to, individual skills, experience, training, education/certifications, geographic location, internal equity, and local market conditions.
Location: In this US-based position your location will be hybrid; you will work in our Scottsdale office three days a week, with the option to work remotely the other two days.
Benefits: Imagine Learning provides a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- 16 paid holidays, which include 2 floating holidays and a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- Paid Time Off
- Fertility benefits
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- A wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Work from home opportunities that foster work/life balance
Envision Your Experience.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Conduct webinar demonstrations of product solutions to our customers.
- Frequently and independently engage with the customer in all opportunity sales stages including the final negotiations prior to purchase.
- Identify potential customers and appropriate contacts to qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Use a consultative sales process to identify customer needs.
- Maintain information in the Company’s sales database.
- Provide timely communication to both internal and external stakeholders on the status of each account.
- Own the development and management of assigned customer relationships in a manner consistent with company policies and the highest standards of business ethics.
- Anticipate, understand, and quickly respond to customer needs.
- Acts as a conduit of information back to the company regarding customer needs, market, and business insights
- Other duties as required.
Share Your Expertise.
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field and 3+ years business to business sales experience; or an acceptable combination of education and experience. Teaching or school administrator experience a plus.
- Successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Experience with selling solutions into K-12 education market is preferred but not required.
- Experience in an open sales office environment helpful.
- Positive, friendly, and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail orientated with the ability to work in a high paced environment managing shifting workloads and multiple priorities.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment that ensures customer success.
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook in a Microsoft Windows environment. Experience with NetSuite an advantage but not required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB+).
Diversity and inclusivity strengthen our Imagine Learning team, enrich our lives, and help us design equitable educational experiences where learners see themselves and can also learn about people, cultures, experiences, and perspectives different from their own. We strive to hire, develop, and retain talented people who represent the diversity of the districts we serve. By developing initiatives that focus on the needs, expectations, and lives of our people, we’ve created an inclusive environment where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential.
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.