Please note: this opportunity is fully remote. At this time, due to business registration status, we are unable to consider candidates located outside the following US states: Arizona, Florida.
🟢 The Company
Springboard is redefining professional education through immersive, online courses in cutting-edge fields like data, design, and software engineering. Our self-paced, online offerings give anyone, anywhere access to world-class learning resources with an emphasis on project-based learning, industry-relevant curriculum, and tangible outcomes. Spanning direct-to-consumer, University Partnerships, and Springboard for Business, we're ultimately human-centric: each student has 1:1 support from industry-expert mentors, student advisors, and career coaches, with access to our peer and alumni communities.
What we help students build goes well beyond just skills – we help our students build momentum. Momentum is powerful: it propels us forward, unlocks opportunity, and provides access. It helps us turn fear into confidence, difficulty into certainty, and progress into reality. It helps us lead better lives. Momentum is what our human-guided career advancement platform can create at scale. This is our purpose.
🟢 The Opportunity
Because of the rapid growth of our Career Track programs, we need to keep growing our sales team rapidly with experienced Inside Sales Representatives who would like to join a fun and fast-paced company.
We’re looking for tenacious closers with multiple years of high-ticket, intangible B2C consultative selling experience who will work with our prospective professionals to ensure strong enrollments in our flagship courses. Your role will be to educate, inspire, and skillfully guide potential Springboard students through the application and enrollment process. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly enrollment targets, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a customer-focused environment.
- Achieve and consistently exceed your monthly enrollment targets, converting complete applications (strong leads) into enrollments, with marketing qualified leads (MQLs) becoming sales qualified leads (SQL’s) and then enrolled students
- Quickly learn about new courses and clearly communicate their value proposition to prospective students - Identify opportunities and test strategies to improve yield of high-quality candidates
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline via Hubspot
- Dial new applicants fast and consistently put in 50-80 dials per day.
- You come with 5+ years of inside, high-dollar, B2C, considered-purchase environments
- You have a deep desire to sell something meaningful and impactful
- You possess genuine curiosity, and an ability to inspire passion and action in others
- You have a "closer" mentality, an infectiously positive attitude, and drive to win
- You’re assertive, persistent, persuasive, a self-starter, and fiercely determined
- You ask good questions (consultative), are a great listener, and have great empathy for prospective students thinking through a major professional and financial decision
- You learn fast and commit to ramping up quickly on new information
- You have great references from a sales manager
- You’re at 100% ease using technology, CRMs, dialers, etc.
- Experience working remotely from home
🟢 Why Springboard? Here are some details about benefits, compensation, perks, and more:
- Salary range: $40,000 base + $40,000 variable annually for candidates outside the San Francisco Bay Area. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications, and other job-related considerations.
- Equity: Ownership is one of our values and each full-time employee has the opportunity to invest in Springboard via a stock option (equity) grant after they vest.
- Equipment: We’ll provide a company MacBook and one-time $500 employee effectiveness stipend to set up your home office.
- Time off: We offer flexible, unlimited PTO, 10 paid holidays, and company-wide Wellness Days.
- Remote work flexibility: as part of our hybrid approach to work, we offer the option to travel and work around the world for up to 90 days per year. We also host (remote-enabled) global company gatherings, department offsites, and/or visits to our San Francisco HQ.
- Health + Wellness: Choose from a range of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans (premiums start at $0/month) and access 12 company-sponsored therapy and coaching sessions annually via Modern Health.
- Parental Benefits: Adding to your family? So exciting! We offer all new parents 12 weeks’ paid bonding leave, plus up to 6 additional weeks for birth parents (additional state benefits may apply).
The Springboard team of 250 embraces a hybrid approach to work, with headquarters in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Apply anyway: at Springboard, we believe in the value of transferable skills and non-traditional experience. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Springboard is required to inform California residents who are job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.