We exist to power better care.
We are on a mission to power better care by optimizing every patient journey. We help payers, providers, and life sciences companies deliver better care, therapies, and outcomes by delivering the most actionable patient journey insights and value-based payments platform. With Clarify, healthcare organizations benefit from big data efficiencies and self-service, on-demand enterprise insights that light the path to higher-value care.
Clarify is looking for an Instructional Designer to enhance the delivery impact and customer experience at our provider and payer customers. This individual will lead the charge to continue the design and enhancement to Clarify’s customer onboarding and training program and contribute to the onboarding and training experience of new employees to Clarify. This position is ideal for someone with an instructional design, LMS admin, or curriculum design background, preferably with experience working in the healthcare technology space, who is looking to switch into a hyper-growth, entrepreneurial, and mission-driven environment. This role requires a creative problem-solver who has strong customer-orientation, creative design thinking, and strong program management skills and can operate effectively in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Design and develop both instructor-led and online/web-based training materials for customer education on the Clarify Atlas analytic platform
- Create compelling course content and engaging learning experiences that enhance knowledge retention and enable knowledge transfer
- Partner with subject matter experts to distill complex information and create solutions relevant to meet the identified needs of customers
- Act as the primary admin for the online learning management system (Docebo) and computer-based training programs
- Manage online customer learning communities
- Partner with Commercial leaders and Commercial trainers to support the needs of onboarding and upskilling Clarify’s commercial teams
- Apply tested instructional design practices to lead the development of performance and knowledge retention assessments
- Help maximize NPS, customer satisfaction, and revenue recognition through meeting/exceeding individual and team goals
- Work directly with Customer Impact Leadership team to support business
What we are looking for:
- We are always looking for new team members who will be a solid fit with our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- Passion for Clarify’s mission and making a difference in healthcare
- Pride in prioritizing our customers above all else and delivering exceptional experiences to our customers every step of the way
- MA or BS degree in instructional design, education technology or similar, preferred
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience (e.g., instructional design, curriculum design, learning development)
- 2+ years of healthcare provider, payer, and/or life sciences experience or technology-platform specific experience (strongly preferred)
- Prior admin experience with Docebo LMS (required)
- Experience and proficiency working with learning/course management systems and media development tools (e.g. Blackboard, Captivate, Camtasia, Creative Cloud, Teachable, etc.) (required)
- Self-motivated, organized, and capable of managing multiple responsibilities and projects to successful completion
- High attention to detail and ability to produce high quality outputs
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability relative to thriving in ambiguous, constantly changing, high-pressure environments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to write effective instructional text and audio/video scripts
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation ($110k - $125k base + bonus + equity)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Clarify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We believe that a happy, diverse, and impact-driven team is critical to our mission of transforming healthcare. Having a diverse team allows us to bring more ideas to the table when working on lighting the path to higher-value care. We embrace employees and applicants of all backgrounds, including those of traditionally underrepresented groups. With this in mind, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, the basis of disability, homelessness, reproductive health decisions or any other federal, state or local protected class.