At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to its employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
Cooper is seeking an experienced Instructional Designer to join the Organizational Effectiveness & Learning team and help us transform the way we educate our team members. In this role, you will use your learning design and technology skills to develop educational resources and communication tools in a variety of formats. You will also be a content advisor and closely involved in Cooper’s continuous improvement of its learning technology.
- Design and develop blended learning solutions that may include eLearning, ILT, custom media, and digital/print resources. Manage timelines and deliverables to meet project deadlines.
- Analyze and improve the effectiveness and user experience of new and existing courses, content, media, and communication; collaborate with experts to ensure education satisfies learning, organizational, and quality/regulatory objectives
- Be the go-to for internal and curated resources that align with the skills, competencies, and business needs of our stakeholders – Cooper leaders, HR business partners, SME, and other educational staff and administrators
- Collaborate closely with our LMS Administrator on content, assignments, and reporting; play an active role in improving how Cooper delivers learning and creates an optimal experience using our technology platforms
- Support the development of learning assessments and evaluations; gather and analyze learning data and report trends and opportunities to improve and achieve team metrics.
- Apply your strengths to broader team work on the Organizational Effectiveness and Learning team.
0-2 years experience required; 3-5 years preferred. Minimum of 2-years business experience in same or similar profession. Special consideration to candidates who meet requirements and have healthcare experience.
Bachelors Degree Required
Scheduled Days / Hours: M-F 40 hours per week