As humans, there are few things more exciting than meeting someone new. At Tinder, we’re inspired by the challenge of keeping the magic of human connection alive. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2+ billion swipes per day, 20+ million matches per day, and a presence in 190+ countries, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We work together to solve complex problems. Behind the simplicity of every match, we think deeply about human relationships, behavioral science, network economics, AI and ML, online and real-world safety, cultural nuances, loneliness, love, sex, and more.
• Member Safety: Our top priority is to build an authentic, equitable, and respectful community
• Diversity: We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members
• Authenticity + Collaboration: We encourage authenticity to nurture a trustworthy, collaborative environment
• Big Ideas: We champion and rally behind big ideas, empowering people to to think and act differently and to be unafraid of having a strong point of view
• Innovation: We never stand still; we’re inspired to build for what’s next, and we must constantly innovate, experiment, and learn
This is a hybrid role and requires in-office collaboration twice per week. This position is located in Los Angeles.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop and publish high quality self-directed training content to optimize learning for a variety of audiences using Articulate 360 and Adobe Captivate
- Support the continuous improvement of existing training resources, redesign content to ensure it matches the learner’s needs
- Create interactive instructional material: courses, curriculum, student guides and/or training manuals
- Collaborate and partner cross functionally to align training needs to support new and existing product features
- Manage multiple initiatives and tight deadlines working with multiple stakeholders
- Design and develop targeted learning solutions to address knowledge gaps. Audit and adjust on a regular cadence to ensure courses reflect current product and policy
- Define and document learning objectives for reference and version control for any created curriculum
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in learning experience design/instructional design
- Experience with Instructional Design methodologies
- 3+ years of experience using Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate, or similar e-learning software
- Experience with Graphic Design principles and tools (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Experience creating systems training using software simulation/screen recording
The salary range for this position is $72,000 - $92,000. Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in Los Angeles, California. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.
Commitment to Inclusion
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it. We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members around the world, and we value unique perspectives and backgrounds. Even if you don’t meet all the listed qualifications, we invite you to apply and show us how your skills could transfer. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome people of all sexes, gender identities, races, ethnicities, disabilities, and other lived experiences.
Learn more here: https://www.lifeattinder.com/dei