Fuel Student Success Through Educator Empowerment
Find purposeful work in a role that's all about sparking educational excellence. As an Instructional Services Specialist at MasteryPrep, you'll be at the forefront of elevating training programs and fostering continuous improvement for our Instructors. With the creation of each development session and tailored learning plan, you empower our Instructors to unlock the full potential of every student.
Collaborating with internal teams and incorporating feedback from the educators we serve, you’ll bring our innovative products to life through impactful professional development. You’ll lead efforts that not only enhance instructional delivery but also cultivate a vibrant, knowledge-rich environment. You'll be the catalyst for the professional growth that radiates through classrooms and into the future.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proposing innovative ideas to increase instructional quality and communication
- Identify and implement best practices and standards throughout the instructional process
- Identify quality issues and failures and actively work to resolve them in a timely manner
- Leading customer and employee product presentations and webinars
- Leading professional development sessions
- Modeling and facilitating high-quality instructional and training sessions
- Developing new hire and cross-training agendas
- Executing new hire and cross-training plans
- Creating and distributing training assignments
- Serving as lead point of contact for instructor trainings
- Developing Scope and Sequence Documents
- Communicating and responding to Instructor and customer data reporting
- Supporting Instructor coaching and observations
- Staying current and knowledgeable on all relevant assessments: ACT, SAT, TSIA2, WorkKeys and select state End of Course exams
- Coordinating and communicating large implementation instructional staffing and execution
- General communication with Instructors and Instructional Coaches
- Managing Instructor Grade Submissions and Data Trackers
Nearly 90% of low-income students graduate high school without a college-ready ACT or SAT score. MasteryPrep’s mission is to level the playing field in education by offering the most effective test preparation available – made accessible to all students.
Through over 10 successful years of partnering with school districts and institutions on college readiness services and resources, MasteryPrep has surpassed one million students served since the company’s founding in 2012.
MasteryPrep has increased its student outreach by 200 percent since 2020 and is ranked among the Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Companies,” featured by “Entrepreneur 360,” and selected among the “Growth Leaders” by Louisiana Economic Development.
When we ask our employees what they love most about working for MasteryPrep, it comes down to the mission, the people and the challenge.
- The mission: Ever had a day when you just don’t feel like getting out of bed and working? We don’t. We have a strong mission that truly changes lives and it motivates us each day to get up, get together, get better and get things done.
- The people: MasteryPrep is as diverse as the student population we serve and we value our employees as people, not just the position they fill. We have bicyclists, book nerds, musicians, basketball players, video gamers, and one person who has an insanely green thumb. No really. She can grow anything!
- The challenge: We believe that with everything we do, we should make it awesome. We don’t believe in “average,” “run-of-the-mill,” or “ordinary.” And “good enough” isn’t in our vocabulary. We’re growing tremendously and won’t stop until every student has access to a better future. Bring your experience, skills and creativity here – and you’ll find MasteryPrep is a place to contribute and feel valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in the classroom and/or in an instructional administration
- Teaching certification IS NOT required
- Experience designing and leading training
- Desire to grow and receive feedback
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 6 days per month
- A valid U.S. driver's license
- Greater Dallas-Fort Worth area residence preferred, but not required
- Deep belief in the potential of all students and a passion for MasteryPrep’s mission
- Respect for individuals' diverse experiences and the ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- $60,000+ starting salary based on qualifications
- Employee benefits eligibility (health, disability, AD&D, life insurance)
- Optional dental and vision coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid time off
- Generous paid holidays
- Ability to work fully remote
- Company supplied laptop