The IT Security Administrator will assist in maintaining security of servers and workstations, provide support to end users on a variety of IT Security issues. Identify, research, and resolve technical problems. Respond to telephone calls, email and personal requests for technical support. Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution. Monitoring of Secuirty alerts and Scan maching with AV, Troubleshoot problematic PC issues and other duties as assigned. Serves as subject matter expert and/or top-tier (onsite) support. Will assist with projects and systems implementation and IT infra-structure build-out.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Assist with audits.
- Gather evidence to support audit requirements.
- Assist with the review of risk assessment results and establishing a mature risk management program.
- Assist with the evaluation, onboarding, and ongoing security compliance.
- Perform Application Security testing as part of the development process.
- Provide developer training and awareness.
- Assist with data pulls for reporting product security metrics.
- Manage security event monitoring.
- Manage security tools and perform tuning and maintenance.
- leading security Incident
- Office 365 Administration, Intune, Crowd Strike, SailPoint, Jamf, Exchange, Sumologic,
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- A degree in a technology field or equivalent experience. Relevant certifications a plus
- 3-4 years of experience in cybersecurity and/or security auditing
- Experience with active directory, firewalls, and endpoint security tools
- Experience with performing third party and internal control assessments
- Proficient knowledge of security control frameworks
- Proficient understanding of security standards
- Self-motivated, well organized, and able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Relevant security certifications
- Ability to work in rotating shifts and weekends if required.
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.