As a Remote Learning and Development Solutions Consultant supporting our Warehouse Operations team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and assessing learning and development solutions that give our warehouse employees the tools they need to achieve business results. You will also act as an internal consultant by providing learning and development services to our Operations business unit across the United States and Canada. Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in learning and development, find fulfillment with working in a quickly evolving environment, has demonstrated success in creating learning solutions, and has experience with catering to the learning needs of warehouse employees or craft workers. This high-value work will have a clear and lasting impact on Wesco’s learning culture.
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design/develop learner-centric solutions to be delivered through a variety of methods (instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, web-based, videos, social learning, blended, etc.)
- Own your learning projects from initial needs analysis through to post-launch evaluations
- Create learning experiences from scratch, or utilizing existing material
- Present SMEs with options to meet their learning needs, and suggest the most effective approach
- Facilitate learning programs, as needed
- Coordinates and directs multiple learning projects or programs, identifying interdependencies within and across programs/roles
- Monitor and evaluate learning solution effectiveness (through measurement and analysis)
- Complete other learning and development needs/activities as needed
- Must be able to provide work samples
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred in Instructional Design or equivalent field
- 6+ years of current experience as an Instructional Designer (or equivalent role)
- Perform all aspects of course design and development (needs analysis, storyboarding, creating engaging exercises/scenarios, assessments, etc.) using the ADDIE model
- Design development solutions (programs including shadowing, mentoring, etc.)
- Mastery of Articulate 360, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong proficiency in Vyond, Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, Audition and Photoshop)
- 5+ years of proven ability to own L&D programs end-to-end (including logistics)
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate ILT/VILT sessions
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects end-to-end (adjusting to changing priorities) without close supervision
- Ability to produce instructional videos preferred
- Experience in graphic design principles preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
The expected salary range for this role is $88,700 - $119,500. This is the salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. This position may be eligible to participate in the company’s incentive plan. Wesco provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, disability insurance, 401k Plan, and Paid Time Off.
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
About the Team
At Wesco, we build, connect, power and protect the world. As a leading provider of business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain solutions, we create a world that you can depend on.
Our company’s greatest asset is our people. Wesco is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion across our workforce by embracing the unique perspectives, authenticity and individuality of more than 20,000 Wesco employees around the globe. Through our Business Resource Groups
, comprehensive benefits plan
and our community outreach initiatives, you can be a part of a welcoming work community who provides platforms for your success.
Learn more about Working at Wesco here
and apply online today!
Founded in 1922 and headquartered in Pittsburgh, Wesco is a publicly traded (NYSE: WCC) FORTUNE 500® company.