Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions’ Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Learning Solutions Architect at this level supports the identification and implementation of learning strategies that increase the capability of Regions’ associates to delivery on business objectives. This position is strategically aligned with key business units and partners with senior Learning Architects on the creation of the associated curricula and learning journeys – new hire through progression. In partnership with senior Learning Architects, this position will also consult with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) and the business units to identify learning needs and gaps through diagnostic assessments. This position will contribute to decisions of whether learning solutions should be internally developed or externally sourced. Additionally, this position will research and evaluate external vendors and oversee required modifications. This position also partners with the business and internal effectiveness team to establish methods to determine effectiveness of both the program and strategy.
Manages Business Unit (BU) Learning Initiatives/Strategies
- Supports the senior Learning Architects as primary Learning & Development (L&D) point of contact for HRBPs and for Business Unit requests
- Monitors and maintains learning curricula/pathways for the supported Business Units
- Researches and responds to inquiries and tickets related to curricula, pathways, and progression
- Partners with senior Learning Architects in establishing new learning curricula/pathways
- Works with senior Learning Architects to develop, execute, and monitor initiatives supporting agreed upon business unit-level Learning & Development strategies
- Provides research and analysis for curriculum review meetings with Business Units and HRBPs
- Creates data-driven recommendations on learning strategy and approaches for review/agreement; validates business unit L&D priorities, gains directional guidance; ensures alignment with business unit strategy
- Leverages learning metrics and analytics to provide data-driven insights and to inform organization decision making
- Assists in managing L&D budget for supported business units, researching and recommending most appropriate out of bank training opportunities, when appropriate
Learning Needs Analysis
- Applies a systematic process of analyzing the job-specific skills required for effective role performance
- Identifies root causes for performance gaps and recommends learning/development solutions to improve core skills performance, directs non-learning root causes with the appropriate Center of Excellence (internal and external to HR)
- Performs job-task analysis for roles in support of curricula creation
Solutions Design Recommendation
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes information regarding the potential impact of learning solutions against key business drivers
- Applies learning theories and practices to the construction of individual solutions and overall learning curricula/pathways
- Engages COEs (internal and external to L&D) as appropriate in the recommendation of solutions to close identified performance gaps
- Curates learning resources into learning pathways
- Researches vendors, makes recommendations for effective solutions and performs vendor management from inception to termination
- Coordinates vendor-provided learning solutions involving LMS team, Delivery, and Learning Enablement
- Coordinates and partners with learning effectiveness team throughout the solution lifecycle to track effectiveness and recommend/execute modifications
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Instructional Design, or related field
- Three (3) years of progressive experience in a Learning & Development organization
- Experience with LMS such as SuccessFactors, Workday, Plateau, etc.
- Experience in instructional design and learning curation
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to apply learning theories and current learning research
- Ability to communicate with impact to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to conduct learning needs analysis
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing learning vendors a plus
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong detail-orientation
Position Type: Full time
Pay ranges are job specific and are provided as a point-of-market reference for compensation decisions. Other factors which directly impact pay for individual associates include: experience, skills, knowledge, contribution, job location and, most importantly, performance in the job role. As these factors vary by individuals, pay will also vary among individual associates within the same job.
The target information listed below is based on the national range and level of the position.
Job Range Target:
Minimum: $50,719.50 USD
Median: $76,760.00 USD
Incentive Pay Plans:This job is not incentive eligible.
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that "one size does not fit all" for benefits-eligible associates.
Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions’ benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Location Details: Riverchase Complex South Building
Location: Hoover, Alabama
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans