Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community.
Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Learning & Development Partner assists in the creation of robust curriculums for team members, leaders, and physicians. Designs and delivers classroom, simulation and eLearning learning experiences. Acts as an administrator for Learning Management System(s), training grants, CEUs and contact hours applications. Creates and sustains dynamic content for the Learning & Development website. Designs annual basic training with organizational partners. Aligns with other educational teams (Nursing, IT, Access Services, etc.) to advance network-wide goals. Creates & maintains Learning & Development Dashboard. Provides content/instructional design expertise in the classroom as well as through online training. Partners with the peers, internal faculty and external vendors to identify and deploy the most effective and efficient team member/leader training and curriculums across Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH). This position creates and facilitates train-the-trainer programs to leverage talent and increase engagement throughout the organization with team members, leaders, and physicians.
A day in the life of a Learning & Development Partner at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Assists in the creation of curriculum for team members, leaders and physicians.
- Designs and delivers classroom learning.
- Acts as an administrator for learning management.
- Creates and sustains content for Learning and Development website.
- Creates and maintains Learning & Development dashboard.
- Creates and facilitates train the trainer programs.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in instructional design and delivery.
- Strong classroom training, presentation, and facilitation skills.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Coaching and instructional design experience.
- Prior healthcare experience.
- Sound leadership experience. Previous experience supervising teams, interns or volunteers.
- Simple course and system instruction experience.
- Proven track record with virtual and classroom style training.
- Prior Learning Management System experience.
- Process improvement skills. Lean Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Proven project management skills.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.