About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing learning gaps to amplify progress. We partner with US school districts, K-12 providers, and state-level agencies. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to apply!
We are seeking a solutions-oriented Learning Programs Developer to be a part of a team of content developers in the digitization and improvement of our SaaS platform’s dyslexia/literacy-specific clinical content. Successful candidates will be able to gather requirements, summarize needs and be involved in quality assurance for online dyslexia materials derived from quality pen and paper curricula.
Reports to: Dyslexia and Literacy Programs Manager
How you’ll succeed
- Collaborate with a team of content developers during the curriculum lifecycle for Amplio’s student-facing special education platform
- Digitize pre-existing dyslexia curricula into a format that maximizes learner
- engagement through our platform
- Determine innovative ways to meet the needs of students with dyslexia through curricula digitization, content creation, and optimization
- Leverage research and innovative thinking to find creative solutions that transform traditional therapy solutions into digital versions
- Partner with a cross-functional team of content and product experts to produce innovative ideas for continuous improvements in our literacy offering’s depth and breadth
- Participate in a collaborative development cycle that leverages the expertise and inputs of your colleagues and other cross-functional stakeholders to maximize innovation and results
- Draw upon your literacy/dyslexia knowledge and expertise to optimize dyslexia solution effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned by management
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS content development, preferably in an education-technology environment
- Clinical or educator experience with dyslexia/literacy curricula is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Orientation towards collaborative work and idea generation
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment that requires scrappiness, resilience, and adaptability
- Deep value for learner diversity, including the practical ability to generate content that appeals to students from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and runway for growth
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a 4% employer match, fully vested from day one
- Options for stock equity within the company
- 33 total days off: 21 days of PTO + 10 fixed holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Fully remote work environment with flexible schedules available
- The ability to collaborate with a mission-driven team to make an immediate impact
Amplio Learning is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
The compensation information listed on this job description is a good faith estimate for this position only, estimated based on national averages for what a successful applicant might be paid. Amplio Learning recruits nationally for most roles, including this one, and final offers within the listed salary range will be determined individually based on location, experience, and qualifications.
At this time we are unable to offer H1B sponsorship opportunities.