About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing learning gaps to amplify progress. We partner with US school districts, K-12 providers, and state-level agencies. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to apply!
We are seeking a solutions-oriented Learning Programs Manager to lead a team of content developers in the digitization and improvement of our SaaS platform’s dyslexia/literacy-specific clinical content. Successful candidates will be ready to lead from the front by gathering, summarizing, and presenting the requirements needed for online dyslexia materials from quality pen and paper curricula.
Reports to: Director of Learning Programs and Research
How you’ll succeed
- Lead a small team of content developers in managing the curriculum lifecycle for Amplio’s student-facing special education platform
- Partner closely with leadership in finding innovative ways to achieve objectives and key results through curricula digitization, content creation, and optimization
- Project manage the conceptualization and improvement of content by setting and assessing agile quality standards and metrics, and delegating project work accordingly
- Utilize a collaborative, agile approach to ensure that stakeholders in the larger product and customer-facing teams remain involved, aligned, and empowered
- Assist in the strategic distribution of resources and sprint planning in a way that balances realistic predictions with ambitious target-setting
- Provide regular updates, information, resources, and motivation to both the program development team and larger cross-functional project teams
- Develop the capabilities of your team, prioritizing individual team member growth in a way that promotes Amplio’s goals as a learning organization
- Other duties as assigned by management
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS content development, preferably in an education-technology environment
- At least 2 years of experience managing small teams (directly or indirectly)
- Clinical or educator experience with dyslexia curriculum is a plus
- Strong project management skills (familiarity with agile methodology preferred)
- Orientation towards collaborative work and idea generation
- Strong delegation skills, balanced with a “lead from the front” management style
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment that requires scrappiness, resilience, and adaptability
- Deep value for learner diversity, including the practical ability to generate content that appeals to students from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and runway for growth
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a 4% employer match, fully vested from day one
- Options for stock equity within the company
- 33 total days off: 21 days of PTO + 10 fixed holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Fully remote work environment with flexible schedules available
- The ability to collaborate with a mission-driven team to make an immediate impact
Amplio Learning is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
The compensation information listed on this job description is a good faith estimate for this position only, estimated based on national averages for what a successful applicant might be paid. Amplio Learning recruits nationally for most roles, including this one, and final offers within the listed salary range will be determined individually based on location, experience, and qualifications.
At this time we are unable to offer H1B sponsorship opportunities.