Who we are:
EverTrue is the leading advancement software that supports fundraising efforts at educational institutions and non-profit organizations. EverTrue merged with ThankView in October 2021 in an effort led by Rubicon Technology Partners. We are a fun, smart, mission-driven team that is passionate about the work we do!
Our mission is to build relationships, inspire generosity, and improve lives. By connecting institutional data with dynamic insights from various integration partners, we provide education fundraising professionals with everything they need to engage alumni, raise support, and measure success. Today, hundreds of higher-education and K-12 institutions rely on EverTrue to better engage, identify, prioritize, and manage their fundraising prospects.
While we are a remote-first, U.S.-based company supporting employees in over 30 states with our team striving to share knowledge, celebrate accomplishments, think creatively, and have fun along the way, this position is eligible for employment in the following states: South Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
At EverTrue, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job posting. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
EverTrue is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion to enhance employee engagement, client satisfaction, and external partnerships/relationships. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we will be together. Diversity is not something we do, it’s who we are.
Who you are:
- (Required) You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a Product Design Professional, ideally working with enterprise SaaS products
- (Required) You have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience in mentoring, coaching or managing Product Designers, Researchers, or Analysts
- You have experience across a number product design disciplines and are eager to apply that knowledge to improve customer outcomes
- You have worked with a variety of tools, design systems, and tech stacks - you can evaluate the pros and cons aligned the business needs
- You are excited about the opportunity to have an outsized impact on an organization, making your mark through your team’s growth & professional development
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can use them to build support across your team and organization around vision, strategy, and process
- You crave collaboration, work well with cross-functional teams, leave ego at the door and promote team first principles
- Working experience in the Education/Non-Profit Sectors and/or have experience with Advancement or Fundraising is a nice to have
How you’ll contribute to the team:
- You will develop and lead a team of 3 product design professionals while contributing to team output in a player/coach model
- 75% - managing & developing the product design department
- 25% - directly supporting specific product design initiatives
- Collaborate with product leadership to improve our delivery of industry-leading advancement solutions in an agile, empowered team model
- Serve as the Product Design Leader - working cross-functionally throughout the organization to foster alignment, build relationships, and educate stakeholders
- Evaluate the current design practice, processes and tools - applying a strategic lens on how we achieve our objectives, desired customer experience, and business outcomes
- Develop and define department goals, processes, and metrics to improve consistency and drive continuous improvement
- Provide strategic oversight of your team’s work - through consistent feedback, individual coaching, and team skills development
- Mentor individual designers to improve their skills, effectiveness, and to provide professional development opportunities as they grow & learn
- Impact specific initiatives through individual work, modeling best practices
- Never stop learning - track the competitive landscape, stay abreast of industry trends, seek out new opportunities, try out new tools and embrace change
Why you’ll love to join our team:
- We offer competitive compensation, the base salary range for this role is $115K - $120K, we also cover 80% of your healthcare premium, we’re a remote first environment with no plans to return to office, and our happiness and well-being perks are valued at $25K.
- Take a True Adventure on us, after your first year we’ll give you $2,000 to go on vacation, and enjoy your True Birthday, where you’ll get your birthday off, and EverTrue will donate to a charity of your choice.
- Develop yourself with our True Growth perk which allows you a stipend to invest in yourself personally and professionally
- When it comes to work life balance, we offer discretionary time off, 12 holidays, 8 sick days, half-day summer Fridays, a recharge week at the end of the year, and monthly Flex Fridays
- We want to ensure that you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work.