WHAT WE SEEK
Our Professional Learning team is looking for a highly motivated, master classroom teacher and/or leader, fluent in Spanish, to join our incredible team of professional learning experts who facilitate the highest-quality professional learning experiences across the globe.
As a Bi-lingual Manager of School Partnerships, Mathematics (MSP) you will deliver professional learning workshops and job-embedded coaching and support to K-12 ELL educators in the field of mathematics. You are a Carnegie Learning mathematics product ambassador and content expert. You promote implementation fidelity and increase teacher effectiveness in each of the school partnerships you manage. You deliver our full suite of mathematics teacher-focused professional learning offerings, both
resource-specific and resource-agnostic.
As a member of the Professional Learning team, the Manager of School Partnerships, Mathematics will report to the Director of Professional Learning in their region. MSPs work collaboratively within the professional learning team and across a number of other customer-facing teams including Customer Support, Customer Success, Tutoring Services, Sales, and Account Management to best meet the needs of each of our customer partners.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Delivering High-Quality Professional Learning
- Building deep customer partnerships with teachers and leaders in your assigned accounts and using those partnerships to ensure successful implementation of Carnegie Learning mathematics products and to foster best practices
- Delivering engaging professional learning workshops; including, but not limited to, initial implementation workshops, mathematics academies, and virtual workshops
- Delivering intentional job-embedded professional learning; including, but not limited to, formal coaching cycles, demonstration lesson cycles, co-teaching, lesson planning, PLC facilitation, etc.
- Designing and delivering custom professional learning workshops according to the needs of individual PL partners
- Demonstrating a proactive approach to identifying risks to implementation success and developing effective action plans for resolution, collaborating with others where appropriate
- Strategically setting goals at the beginning of each PL partnership, collecting data as you support teachers and leaders, and using that data to track on the partnership goals throughout the mathematics implementation
- Supporting the sales team in pre- and post- sales environments including regular communication with your Account Executive, proposal design, pre-sales discussions, occasional formal presentations, and supporting pilot opportunities with professional learning activities
Other Fun Work
- Actively forecasting current and future service deliverable goals (weekly) for your assigned professional learning partner accounts
- Developing correlations, custom curriculum, rubrics and/or other documents to support specific professional learning partner needs
- Developing and using collaborative relationships within and across departments in order to influence product development, contribute to marketing and thought leadership efforts, etc. as a representation of our teachers and leaders
- Performing other duties as assigned or apparent
WHAT YOUR DAY TO DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
Key Work Area | % of Time
Delivering Professional Learning | 60%
Supporting Sales | 5%
Operations & Documentation | 15%
Other Work | 20%
NOTE: Because you will often be out in the field delivering professional learning, this job will require travel somewhere between 60% and 70% of the time, regionally.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR BACKPACK
- Fluent in Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (required), specific to the content vertical with which you will support (Master’s degree in Education, preferred)
- 5+ years of mathematics classroom teaching experience
- Experience teaching with Carnegie Learning resources (preferred)
- Experience mentoring and/or coaching others
- Experience designing and delivering professional learning workshops
- Understanding of school and district infrastructure including technology environments and management
- Exceptional time management skills including detailed calendar management, effective goal setting, efficiency in task prioritization, and consistently meets deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment maintaining a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Ability to remain solution-minded and detail-oriented; always looking for ways to improve efficiency, communication as well as the team and/or customer experience
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
WHAT GIVES US PURPOSE
Carnegie Learning is a leading provider of K-12 education technology, curriculum, and professional learning solutions. With the highest quality, research-based offerings for K-12 math, ELA, world languages, and more, Carnegie Learning is changing the way we think about learning and creating powerful results for teachers and students alike. At Carnegie Learning we strive to create an environment where people want to work - one where the larger team comes first, where trying new things (and sometimes failing) is encouraged, and where we pursue our mission relentlessly.
Carnegie Learning is a major disruptive force in the digital curriculum market by combining world-class research, differentiated technology, best in class content together with a world-class mission-oriented team. This is where you come in! Are you ready to do the best work of your career and shape the future of learning?
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Named a Pittsburgh Top Workplace four years in a row
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Virtual health services
- Basic life and disability insurance offered at no cost
- HSA, FSA, DCSA, and Commuter saving accounts
- 401k with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Pet and Legal services insurance
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Variable compensation opportunities
- Business casual work environment
- Mission-driven culture
- Flexible working hours, leveraging remote capabilities
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our business and industry. Carnegie Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.