IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, seeks a Product Manager for our Integrations offering. In this role, you will interface with leaders across the company to formulate the Integrations product strategy, while working hand-in-hand with engineering to execute and deliver on specific projects. You will also collaborate heavily with customer enablement teams in Sales, Customer Support, Account Management and Services, and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
IXL provides integrations to help school leaders use IXL with their preferred Learning Management Systems (LMS), data warehouse, rostering solution, and more. Technology integrations ensure that IXL fits seamlessly into any edtech ecosystem and are crucial for success with some of the biggest schools and districts in the United States. As a product manager for integrations, you’ll need to wear many hats, serving external users including teachers, students, and administrators, as well as internal IXL users. The broad scope of the role means you will touch almost every part of the IXL product, and need to be equally comfortable workshopping user interfaces with designers, deep diving into data transformation with engineers, or interfacing with partners like Google and Clever. IXL is used by 1 in 4 students in the U.S. With this scale, you’ll make a big impact.
This is a full time position with a hybrid schedule of 3+ days per week in our San Mateo, CA office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and company leaders to define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the expanding suite of integrations products across IXL
- Work closely with design and engineering to define product requirements and approach
- Partner with your engineering lead to maximize the success of your product area, includes everything from communication with integration partners, developing customer messaging, evaluating development resource allocation, and more
- Embed yourself with your dedicated engineering team to manage projects and sprints, playing a large part in troubleshooting and adjusting integration approaches as new information and customer needs come to light
- Effectively communicate project status to a wider business audience, provide suggested customer messaging, and closely monitor post-launch success and progress
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or a related field
- Relentless curiosity with a demonstrated desire to learn and grow
- 3-7 years of product experience, preferably working with APIs, large data structures, and/or related technical areas
- Ability to think critically, operate with incomplete information, and make decisions using logical frameworks
- Proven success delivering highly technical products end-to-end, from conception through launch
- Empathetic, customer-centric approach to product discovery and development
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Familiarity with complex integrations and/or edtech is a plus
Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000 to $180,000 + equity + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire pay for the position. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
ABOUT IXL LEARNING
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.
At IXL, we value diversity in age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, political and religious beliefs, and life experience, and we are proud to promote a work environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. IXL Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.