IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking a Product Manager for IXL’s Subscription Management Systems, the software that powers our business and supports our Sales and Finance functions. You will be at the intersection of product and business operations - collaborating with stakeholders across the company to iterate and evolve our subscription management ecosystem as our business grows. You’ll help ensure that we adapt quickly and build effective solutions for successful scaling. You will seek harmony between our business processes and our technology.
This is a full time position with a hybrid schedule of 3+ days per week in our San Mateo, CA office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Operations, and Customer Support to deeply understand and optimize our business processes and workflows
- Assist with proactively identifying and prioritizing issues and opportunities within our subscription management systems and helping to define our approach to address them, focusing on effective integrations with other systems and enhancing and scaling current functionality
- Design simple, elegant and robust solutions that address customer and business needs and align with broader business strategy; provide detailed written specifications for each solution
- Organize our subscription data in a clean, consistent and orderly manner to enable better business insights and decisions across the organization
- Successfully deploy updates across the company, working with Engineering to develop and test solutions and with Sales Operations to align stakeholders across departments
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in STEM or a related field
- 3+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years of business operations or management consulting experience
- Experience working with APIs for Business Management or CRM Software
- Experience building internal tools
- Strong communication skills
- Independent and highly motivated, with a resourceful, “figure-it-out” approach
- Extremely strong analytical skills - able to provide high quality, efficient, creative solutions to complex problems
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude
Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000 to $180,000 + equity + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire pay for the position. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
ABOUT IXL LEARNING
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.
At IXL, we value diversity in age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, political and religious beliefs, and life experience, and we are proud to promote a work environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. IXL Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.