Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Product Owner? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
The Product Owner is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by the business systems team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality for Salesforce.com, Marketing and other front of house systems.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures alignment of the solution vision across functional teams and business systems stakeholders
- Works with key stakeholders to define product roadmap, high level, and prioritization
- Provides insight into product delivery schedules and backlog development to all stakeholders
- Leads continuous stakeholder engagement for the business systems team to understand needs, define epics, user stories, and features, and gain feedback on design
- Partners with Business Systems team including Salesforce.com admins, developers, and business analysts to ensure proper scoping of the work
- Leads stakeholder collaboration to make execution trade-off decisions
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and refinement of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Solid understanding of the business
- Ability to forge and maintain beneficial working relationships across the business
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Experience Required (Minimum required)
- Previous experience working as a business analyst or product owner
- Salesforce Administrator certification .
Education Required (Minimum required)
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s Degree with 3 years of experience
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Relias new hires are required to submit proof of completing a COVID-19 vaccine series (1st & 2nd dose of Moderna or Pfizer; or single dose of Johnson & Johnson as well as a booster shot, if time applicable) during their onboarding process. For new hires that are going to be required to be onsite ongoing (i.e., essential staff), we will allow application for approval of medical and/or religious exemption.
Company: Relias LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27560
Job ID: 254628
Date: Jan 1, 2023
Morrisville, NC, US, 27560