The Product Support Specialist’s responsibilities include ensuring partners are achieving success and consistent growth in product awareness and usage.
- Coordinate with team members within the Business Unit to support new product developments and existing product enhancements.
- Through facilitation from an Account Manager, assist partners with questions and follow-up on product-related issues and requests. As part of this, support OverDrive’s desire to build strong personal relationships with each partner.
- Work with Account Managers to address customer problems, identify root causes, and derive solutions.
- Meet weekly with applicable Account Managers and Content Specialists to review accounts in each territory and discuss follow-up items and strategy for the week.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to execute onboarding tasks, which may include hosting an implementation call, coordinating website development and authentication integration, and scheduling staff training sessions.
- Provide Account Managers and/or partners marketing and outreach resources/tactics to help partners increase product awareness and usage.
- Coordinate and/or complete website updates upon request.
- Manage the onboarding of new members to existing consortia.
- Manage the addition of new formats, services, and features.
- Analyze market trends and demands to recommend best practices for how partners are increasing product awareness and usage. Coordinate distribution of best practices with Account Managers.
- Audit partners’ websites and their OverDrive digital library to ensure they are leveraging curation tools and service features to maximize the end-user experience. Report results and make improvement recommendations to Account Managers as needed.
- Relay requests for new functionality and features to OverDrive’s Product Management team.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 1+ years of related experience (e.g., customer service, account management, project management, library, K-12 Education).
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Detail-oriented with strong technical aptitude.
- Organized and able to track and manage multiple projects working with a variety of individuals.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So, if you're interested in joining the OverDrive team, apply below and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.