The Project Management team at Cambium Assessment, Inc. works closely with internal teams and the state client to make sure all deliverables related to statewide computer-based statewide assessment programs are performed according to the contract. As part of the Project team, the Project Coordinator will work collaboratively with the team on specific short- and long-term projects.
In this role, you will oversee tasks delegated to you by the project manager and provide general administrative support for internal CAI teams as well as the client. The Project Coordinator is expected to work autonomously or with minimal direction on tasks as well as proactively seek out assignments.
- Provides administrative support for the program manager and project team members to make sure project deliverables are communicated, tracked, and completed on time.
- Organizes and manages various parts of project such as meeting agendas, official meeting minutes, issues logs/tracking documents, and other project management artifacts.
- Assists with and coordinates software user acceptance testing and software specification verifications; tracks feedback from client and responses/resolution from internal functional teams.
- Maintains master project schedules using project management software.
- Update ancillary documentation and support materials for customers such as software user guides, administration manuals, and brochures.
- Provides on-site and virtual meeting support, including preparation of materials and attendance.
- Assists with production and assembly of reports, presentations, proposals, and meeting materials.
- Bachelors degree and 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Acute attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Experience with MS Office applications
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Why Work With Us?
When you work with Cambium Assessment, you’ll be helping to design and build inspiring solutions that make a real impact on the online testing industry, as well as the educators and students we support.
Our ground breaking work includes:
- Advanced computer-adaptive algorithms
- Mobile support of user interfaces
- Learning management systems with social media features
- Universally accessible user interfaces
- Machine scorable items
In the 2021–2022 school year, we delivered more than 100 million online tests, successfully supported peak testing volumes exceeding 1.3 million simultaneous test takers, while ensuring an average response time of less than a tenth of a second. We have the most advanced features of any online testing system, and we continue to push boundaries to improve student performance measurement and enabling educators with actionable insights to drive better overall educational outcomes for our students. To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit www.cambiumassessment.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.