CAI delivers online computer adaptive tests in grades 3-12; a third of the nation's grade 3-8 students takes their NLCB test on CAI's online testing platform. We collect, examine and report assessment data for 28 states via cutting edge online reporting tools. We are looking for exceptional candidates who want to integrate their technical skills and project management experience in order to advance our ability to deliver industry-leading technology solutions.
The Data Reporting Project Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Think strategically about uses of data and how data use interacts with data design
- Creatively visualize data in a variety of formats to provide relevant insights to families, schools and districts
- Work with senior psychometricians and clients to establish new measures and visual displays to communicate the measures
- Responsible for gathering reporting specifications across multiple clients
- Use detailed specifications documents to compose and produce accurate reports based on user requirements
- Develop, deploy, and maintain reports using CAI's proprietary Online Reporting System
- Travel to various States to drive and facilitate client meetings to gather reporting specifications for paper and online reports
- Train end users to access and understand online and paper reporting tools
- Use documented reason to query the data for anomalies or inconsistencies
- Conduct rigorous quality assurance checks on systems data integration for all online reports across multiple clients Project Management
- Work with program managers, designers, and software project managers to implement the next generation of paper and online reporting tools
- Develop and manage schedules and key milestones for multiple reporting projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Statistics, Economics, Educational Measurement, or a related field and 2-3 years of experience or Master’s degree in Business Management or Public Administration or a related field and 0-1 year of experience.
- Experience with programming, data analysis or data reporting in any industry is desired.
- Experience working with online systems is desired.
- Must have the ability to work with a matrix team that includes graphic project managers, designers, developers and software testers.
- Must have proven knowledge of Excel.
- Must have excellent client communication skills.
Why Work With Us?
When you work with Cambium Assessment, you’ll be helping to design and build inspiring solutions that make a real impact on the online testing industry, as well as the educators and students we support.
Our ground breaking work includes:
- Advanced computer-adaptive algorithms
- Mobile support of user interfaces
- Learning management systems with social media features
- Universally accessible user interfaces
- Machine scorable items
In the 2021–2022 school year, we delivered more than 100 million online tests, successfully supported peak testing volumes exceeding 1.3 million simultaneous test takers, while ensuring an average response time of less than a tenth of a second. We have the most advanced features of any online testing system, and we continue to push boundaries to improve student performance measurement and enabling educators with actionable insights to drive better overall educational outcomes for our students. To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit www.cambiumassessment.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.