We are a national, innovative, high-growth software company devoted to K12 education administration. Our products beat the competition by focusing on all business operations of K12 schools, including both financial and school nutrition management. We have a deep understanding of K12 school systems and regulations, with a focus on providing creative, integrated and user-friendly solutions supported by excellent customer service. Our workforce is talented, loyal, dedicated and highly enthusiastic. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual.
Unless specifically stated in the job description below, this is a remote opportunity.
We offer challenging work in a team environment. We respect each other and collaborate for continuous improvement. We are the experts in our product lines and we anticipate the needs of our customers. Our customers say we work efficiently and always strive to provide the proper solution. We have achieved this by building relationships based upon: expertise, patience, attentiveness, clear positive communication, tenacity, and a calm presence.
LINQ provides our clients with robust applications for managing the complexities of today’s dynamic school administration needs. We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic team player who enjoys managing and supporting school professionals.
As a Project Manager, you'll own the success of migrating our clients to our latest ERP platform. You'll partner with our clients and internal teams to set the schedule and pace for deployment activities. You'll manage the scope, expectations, and risks. You'll provide visibility into project progress, organize work, and focus the team on what needs to be accomplished. This is a one year contract opportunity.
- Own and drive successful implementation processes across dozens of accounts
- Become a subject matter expert on LINQ's migration process and how to partner with fellow subject matter experts to drive projects to successful outcomes
- Own and manage the critical path of deployment, and all related internal and external communication
- Escalate issues that are blocking successful deployment, rally the organization to support and resolve as soon as possible
- Track deployment progress with our internal tools for visibility across the account and executive teams
- Translate client impact and sense of urgency into actionable tasks for LINQ internal teams to accomplish
- Ensure the migration process is as expedient and as seamless as possible for our clients
- Demonstrated success managing projects in high-stakes environments
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, sound judgement, and composure in high-pressure situations
- Experience negotiating with and holding project stakeholders accountable for deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate strong rapport with clients, partners, and internal teams
- Ability to be flexible, creative, and resourceful as you navigate challenges internally and externally
- Experience at an enterprise software company
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in implementation project management
- BA from an accredited college. Significant project management experience may be considered in lieu of a college degree
- PMP Certification is desired, but not required
As a full-time contractor, you will be employed by our third-party payroll agency, Eastridge, as their W2 Employee. Through Eastridge, you will receive weekly paychecks via direct deposit, and once eligible, will have the option to enroll in Eastridge’s offered benefits. Eastridge’s benefits offerings include: medical, dental, HSA, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, and Eastridge’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Contractors are required to complete a daily timesheet, submitted weekly. Contractors are not eligible for holidays, PTO or sick time, unless required by law.
- Remote working with a friendly virtual environment
- Opportunity to work with amazing people!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.