Over 20 years ago, Stride was founded to provide personalized learning — powered by technology. We reached students where they were in their own journeys. We knocked down their barriers to great education. And we gave every learner equal opportunity to succeed — however they defined success. Stride innovated the learning experience with online and blended learning that prepared them for their lives ahead.
Stride is a community of passionate leaders. Whether teachers, engineers, curriculum writers, or financial managers — whatever your expertise or role, we all work to empower futures through learning. And changing the trajectory of learning itself is one of our greatest missions. Join us in developing more effective ways to learn and helping learners build the skills and confidence they need to make their way forward in life.
As the Project Manager 2, you will be a member of the Marketing department. You will play a critical role in partnering with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to manage retention, customer experience, content strategy, corporate projects and internal processes. As an individual contributor, and a full understanding of project management, you will serve as a lead resource for team members and internal stakeholders to oversee the projects. Our diverse team values your contributions, thrives on collaboration, and celebrates successes together.
Summary: The Project Manager 2 works directly with the Marketing group and across key functional teams and is responsible for successful project planning, timeline, process and statuses. Responsibilities include project planning including activities such as setting key milestones throughout the customer journey for multiple projects and programs, allocating tasks, identifying risks and engaging appropriate team members as well as partners. This role functions as a lead for high priority projects and initiatives.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Lead and develop the enrollment project plan specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, identification of risks and allocation of available resources
- Work closely with stakeholders, enrollment operations and marketing support teams (Communications, Design, Production, Video, Social, Research) to provide strategy leadership and high priority projects
- Collaborate cross-functionally with departments and organizations outside of Marketing to ensure delivery across multiple projects and programs for marketing teams
- Identify, implement and evolve program procedures and workflows in support of Marketing Operations
- Manage JIRA sprint planning and lead B2C planning meetings
- Support JIRA training when needed for new PM team member
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field AND
- Eight (5+) years of project management in marketing and/or agency
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent customer-facing/presentation skills with ability to leverage technology effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented environment
- Resilient and contributes to fostering positive team morale
- High level of quality and accountability for work product
- Embrace an ever-changing environment while simultaneously balancing multiple projects, able to switch priorities and focus as needed
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.); Web proficiency.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time (minimal if any e.g. team building events)
- Ability to clear required background check
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is a home based position
We anticipate the salary range to be $47,926.88 to $83,698.50. Eligible employees may receive a bonus. This salary is not guaranteed, as an individual’s compensation can vary based on several factors. These factors include, but are not limited to, geographic location, experience, training, education, and local market conditions. Stride offers a robust benefits package for eligible employees that can include health benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)