At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Project Manager works on the Partner Success team, supporting the Senior Partner Success Manager in planning, executing, and evaluating large-scale initiatives and projects within the territory. The Project Manager will manage resources to ensure successful completion within defined timelines and that all project deliverables meet or exceed high-quality standards.
Why join our team:
The Partner Success team is perfect for someone who embraces the concept of “selling through service” and who has a strong understanding of the classroom environment. When you join our team, you become an expert on our products, daily classroom issues, and the latest industry trends, and apply your knowledge according to the educational landscape within your assigned territory. You can expect to partner with other members of the implementation service team to ensure our educators are supported throughout every step in the partnership process.
The impact you'll have:
- Provide a high level of service and dedication to students and teachers across LAUSD in achieving academic success via high-quality assessments and instruction; you’ll be an ambassador of CA
- Develop and implement project plans including goals, timelines, and responsibilities and effectively communicate these plans with your internal team.
- Monitor project progress and identify and address any issues that arise and effectively communicate these issues with your internal team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders including district administrations that lead to strengthening the implementation.
- Evaluate project outcomes on an ongoing basis and recommend improvements for future projects.
- As the project manager, you’ll support the success of the implementation of CA’s programs in LAUSD thereby delivering task items effectively and on-time.
- Through regular check-ins, you’ll address and resolve educator concerns and capture educator feedback on our products.
- Uncover trends in data that highlight student performance and needs, then leverage the data as a coaching tool towards equitable and engaging practices in the classroom
- Notice and cultivate “champions” and “partners” in your assigned districts to strengthen program implementation
- Partner with various members of our implementation service teams on retention through identification and quick intervention for “at risk” schools/accounts
- Help secure renewals by developing strong relationships with key decision-makers and supporting users within the district, school, or organization
- Support new and prospective implementations by retrieving information for proper set-up of accounts
- Identify opportunities for expansions within existing implementations and relay this information to our sales team
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Education or Marketing/Business preferred)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) ® or relevant and equivalent Project Management experience
- Active listener with strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong organizational and time-management skills, along with the ability to multi-task
- Love to collaborate with a wide range of people and disciplines
- Natural problem-solving and analytical capability
- Comfortable and highly proficient in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Energized by the prospect of learning new technology and systems
- Are comfortable providing gentle push-back and guidance to educators towards best practices and a successful implementation
- We find educators within the K-12 space to be successful in this position given their knowledge of the complexities of managing a classroom, understanding of the unique educational landscape, and ability to instill buy-in from fellow educators
Location: Los Angeles, California. This position will require working in Downtown LA 4 – 5 days a week.
Training: To assist new hires in learning about the Partner Success world at CA, we have created both cohorts and individualized training plans for new hires to collaborate and learn the role in a variety of ways.
Pay Range: This role’s range is $60,750 - 99,750.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that Curriculum Associates considers in making compensation decisions based on our Compensation Philosophy. Actual base pay within that range will vary based upon several factors including, but not limited to, prior experience and relevant skill sets. At Curriculum Associates, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances for each case. This role is also eligible to participate in the company bonus plan. The Company recognizes that minimum wage varies by location and will ensure all compensation decisions comply with applicable state and local laws.
Benefits: Benefit eligible employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan and receive an employer match. Employees have access to a flexible vacation and sick policy in addition to twelve paid holidays and a winter office closure between Christmas and New Year's, as well as a number of additional perks and benefits.
Travel: Outside of working from a district office 4-5 days per week, candidate should expect to travel 5-10% of the time for attendance at company national and regional meetings and educator events.