When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Do you enjoy developing and maintaining response language for new and existing solutions regarding product features, benefits, functionality, technical specifications?
Our Proposal Writer will create compelling, persuasive and accurate sales proposals which include responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP)/Requests for Qualifications (RFQ)/Requests for Information (RFI), unsolicited proposals and needs proposals. They will edit proposals and other documents as needed to ensure the final draft presents a positive and professional image for Renaissance and addresses the customer’s requirements.
As a Proposal Writer you will be responsible for these crucial functions and responsibilities:
- Understands Renaissance’s GTM strategy for different products and delivers strong proposals that align with the company GTM strategy.
- Develops and revises content to create custom sales proposals that are documents Renaissance submits to its customers – schools, districts, and state agencies. In addition, the content crafted should provide clear, concise and specific information that presents products appropriately.
- Writes content for proposals that meet the requirements of the RFP and/or request and are customized to the specific customer/opportunity. All content must align with department style guide, corporate branding and company positioning.
- Seeks insight for proposal responses independently through available company resources (Product Management, Sales Professional Services, online, etc.) or through external information provided by customers or found in reference manuals, information manuals, resources, sites, etc.
- Maintains current knowledge of the larger K-12 EdTech market and can articulate common themes and emerging customer needs as expressed in RFPs/RFIs/RFQs.
- Possesses the ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines and can balance multiple proposals at one time.
- Exemplifies standard methodologies for writing for compliance to RFP/RFQ/RFI requirements, managing projects to a deadline and holding SME's accountable for project work.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, and three years of writing experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in K-12 education, Edtech, or related industry preferred
- Experience working in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- APMP certification preferred, but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $61,800 - 85,000 This range is based off of national market data and may vary by experience and location.
- World Class Health Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, underrepresented individuals, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need for the future!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.