Does improving the future of education (and doing some learning of your own) sound good? If so, you’re in the right place!
We’re Honorlock! A leading online proctoring solution supporting over 300 institutions of all sizes. With 200 team members (which could include you), innovative technology, and healthy funding, we’re ready to continue growing. Are you?
Join Honorlock, grow your career, and help improve educational opportunities for millions.
What You Will Do:
As a Regional Sales Director for the Mid-Central Region, your primary responsibilities will be you will be accountable for all aspects of the sales cycle. This includes prospecting future clients, cold outreach, facilitating sales meetings, hosting webinars, following up with potential clients, collaborating on demos and negotiating contracts. The focus is on the delivery of new business and growth while managing a healthy revenue pipeline.
Who is Honorlock?
Honorlock combines AI with live proctors to make the online proctoring experience simple, easy, and human. While others focus on catching students cheating, we aim to empower students and faculty. When you create a fair testing environment that builds confidence and protects integrity, everyone wins!
What We Need:
- Ability to identify client’s needs, communicate product benefits, while building lasting account relationships
- Must have SaaS sales experience in the Technology field and/or EdTech
- Forecast, own, and achieve monthly/annual sales targets within territory
- Generate and close qualified leads to expand business throughout assigned territory
- You’ll collaborate with teammates in Marketing, Business Development and Customer Success to drive campaigns that’ll build net new sales pipelines and upsell/cross-sell opportunities within the existing Honorlock client base
- Target, build and maintain lasting relationships with potential new accounts
- Navigating educational institutions to sell the right products to the appropriate stakeholders, quickly identifying the decision makers
- Effectively communicate our unique value proposition through social channels, onsite/online pitch/demos and industry events
- Manage essential data tracking activity and progress in Salesforce CRM and any other systems required, covering prospecting, forecasting, quoting, administration, and account metrics
- Participate in network building opportunities including, but not limited to, conferences, trade shows, group presentations, and industry functions
- Build a pipeline of new business through inbound, warm leads and outbound prospecting via a multi-touch strategy, using various media to drive and attract potential new business and successfully qualify opportunities through effective prospecting
- Must be able to travel 60-70% throughout the US
- Prioritize top opportunities that give you a clear path to achieving your numbers, and you’re comfortable leveraging leading sales enablement platforms like Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, 6Sense to ensure a strong personal brand when it comes to the sales experience
What You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or similar
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven sales experience in SaaS within educational technology
- Achievement in large enterprise software sales
- Comfortable with accessing and engaging with prospects
- Good communication skills both written and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through by developing creative approaches and territory plans for success
- Experience selling at all levels, including "C" level and above
- An understanding of educational online assessment is a plus
- Experience utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Team player with a fun, energetic and collaborative approach
- Ability to work independently and have excellent time management
- A proven track record of success who feeds off goal setting and achievement
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Days
- Paid Holidays
- Fully-remote company
- Hardware and tools provided for your home office
- Healthcare benefits
- 401k Match