Gaggle has been providing safe online learning products and solutions to the K-12 market since 1999. Our focus is, and always has been, on student safety so educators can have the confidence to allow learners to take advantage of current technology for communication, collaboration and learning.
Gaggle is seeking an individual to serve as a Regional Sales Specialist for the western region of the United States. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this person will sell products and services offered by Gaggle to current and new clientele by scheduling meetings, demos and other events.
- Schedule 8-12+ meetings/demos per month
- Coordinate 4-6 L&L events per year with advocates/ESC's
- Complete 150+ outreach calls and a F/U email for each, per week / prospecting / and marketing leads as created for the territory.
- Attend territory specific events and/or attend National events (1-1 meetings/presentations/evening networking/booth traffic) / 2-4X per year.
- Complete quarterly plan with leader to best coordinate sales traffic for the territory
- CRM (SalesForce/Hubspot) tracking and 6 touch prospecting usage accordingly
- Team minded, collaborative, organized & self sufficient
- 3 C's (Character, Competency, Chemistry) / Uphold Gaggle's Core Values
- K-12 industry experience and sales experience
- Technical proficiency (specifically with a CRM tool)
- Track record of consistently achieving quota
- Proven teamwork and organizational skills
The position will offer a compensation package composed of salary commensurate with the candidates level of experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental and vision and participation in Gaggle's 401(k).