Location Requirements: This role is Hybrid to one of our offices: Austin, Wayne, or Naperville. Remote candidates will be considered.
Frontline Education is the leading provider of school administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the right tools, data and insights to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. Educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with Frontline Education in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive recruiting and hiring, absence and time, professional growth, student information systems, special education and interventions, payroll, benefits and financial management.
We currently have an opportunity for a RFP Specialist to work with our Sales Operations team. We work in a hybrid setting both at the corporate offices in Wayne, PA and from a remote location.
Reporting to the Director, Sales Operations, the RFP Specialist will manage the RFP response process, assist in developing winning proposals and maintain the response library with new content and messaging.
- Respond to new business RFP requests from Sales Managers after first evaluating the prospect or client’s RFP submission request using criteria to determine if we should respond
- Lead kickoff meetings, guiding proposal teams in strategy, assignments, and timelines.
- Maintain internal database of RFP responses via Salesforce integrated RFP tool
- Monitor standard boilerplate files, such as company history and key personnel bios
- Create new, customized answers, maintaining standard language
- Craft professional documents for final submission
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts such as Pre-sales Solutions Consultant Engineers, Product Market Owners and Marketing Managers
- Communicate information internally regarding progress of RFPs and related requests for information
- Partner with the Product Marketing team as well as other departments to conduct win-loss analysis
- Review, update and maintain data on a monthly and quarterly basis. Create and provide reports on RFP activity and metrics on win-rate and award status
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree plus at least 5 years RFP production experience.
In addition, we seek the following:
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability of attention to detail
- Solid project management skills with the ability to work on multiple high priority requests simultaneously, meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of RFPIO Proposal Automation software, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented, collaborative sales environment with multiple service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills including exceptional writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships with a sense of urgency
About Frontline Education
We're a group of unique and talented individuals that love what we do. We've been lucky enough to land jobs with a rapidly growing tech company that supports an appreciative and friendly customer base. We work hard to make our customers happy, but we like to have a good time in the process. We are a company that strives to think in terms of “we” instead of “me.” We believe in the philosophy of servant leadership and that it’s all about putting others first. We also value the balance between family and work.
Frontline offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary, rewarding bonus structure, 401k match, and unlimited PTO! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Vision: A connected future for school administration that enables every leader, teacher, and student to thrive.
Mission: Partnering with the education community by providing innovative technology and best practices to empower K-12 schools in their pursuit of excellence.
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.