Who We Are: Founded in 2015, Mursion is an online simulation studio that allows teams to practice conversations in order to perfect communications and improve effectiveness. Musion’s proprietary technology combines the non-judgmental aspects of an avatar with authentic human mannerisms and responses. Our simulations are used globally by professionals across industries to practice complex interpersonal skills in an environment that is both safe and authentic. Mursion promotes a unique culture where individuals are able to be adventurous in the pursuit of improving human interactions. Ideal candidates at Mursion are team-players, comfortable working across remote teams and distributed environments, and invested in the idea that, through practice, teams can learn to be more effective and empathic communicators.
Who We Want: We seek talented people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, who are inspired by our mission to leverage technology to improve communication and effectiveness in the workplace, and who are motivated to help Mursion lead a new solution category for improving business communication through simulation-based practice. We value empathy, curiosity, and constant improvement both in our internal operations and when working with partners and clients. Our employees are most successful when they employ strong collaboration skills, skilled communications, a problem-solving orientation, and demonstrate comfort in an evolving and fast-paced startup environment.
Position Overview: We are seeking a Senior Engagement Manager - Enterprise to oversee the team and client engagements. The ideal candidate will have 5 (five) or more years of experience in consulting, professional services, or designing, delivering and managing enterprise-level capability building efforts in an organization that delivers competency-based learning programs with a technology-enabled service. This person should also be a systems-thinker, a self-starter, highly organized, a strong collaborator, and approach their work with a sense of urgency.
This is a full-time, salaried position reporting to the VP of Client Success. This role is fully remote.
- In a strategic consulting model, design and deliver enterprise-wide capability programs for Mursion clients, integrating Mursion simulations into pathways for client employees that deliver measurable behavior change that positively impacts client business outcomes.
- Synthesize data from client engagements to produce presentations that convincingly demonstrate quarterly progress against engagement goals. Produce reports that demonstrate how positive behavior change measures drive client business performance objectives.
- Independently own & drive client renewals and expansion initiatives through strategic account plans, relationship building and by leveraging data & insights.
- Manage and execute the full lifecycle of new client engagements, including those that are complex or have multiple stakeholders, technical onboarding of learners, project schedule, budget, and deliverables, including the design of simulation scenarios and the communication of learning outcomes.
- Ensure all projects are executed in a manner that is consistent with Standard Operating Procedures, on time and budget, and that customers and end-users are delighted with the experience.
- Grow client engagements using data from current projects to drive soft-skills improvement in client organizations.
- Improve learning outcomes through enhancements to scenario design and learning analytics.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures in partnership with Leadership.
- Identify opportunities and improve the gross margin of all project engagements without sacrificing operational quality or client learning outcomes.
- 5+ years of experience leading engagements that deliver enterprise-wide capability using a technology enabled service.
- 3+ years of experience supporting enterprise software deployments in an operational or client success role.
- Experience in sales/client account management.
- Nice-to-have experience working in one of the following industries: behavioral assessment, professional services, coaching, leadership development or sales.
- Strong cross-functional, technical Project Management experience including planning, scheduling, monitoring, and stakeholder reporting.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to reach a deep understanding of the product and its functions.
- Must have experience cultivating client engagements with F1000s.
- Excellent organizational, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in thought leadership, innovation, and execution management; ability to influence without authority
- Adapts to New Situations
- Delivers High Impact Work
- Demonstrates a Growth Mindset
- Demonstrates Technical Aptitude
- Builds an Inclusive Culture
We understand that not everyone will demonstrate proficiency in all of the areas listed under the responsibilities and qualifications. At Mursion, we strive to raise the bar! We encourage women and historically marginalized communities to apply if you feel your skills and life experiences are transferable to some of the qualifications in the job description.
We cultivate empathy
Empathy is at the core of all we do. We make time to communicate and listen before we take action. We make decisions based on reasoned analysis and authentic care for the aspirations of our partners and colleagues.
We lead with curiosity to create lightbulb moments
Our team is strengthened by having the courage to thoughtfully ask difficult questions. We are results-oriented innovators who create dynamic solutions to complex problems by encouraging transparency, creativity, and iteration. We are energized by thought-provoking conversations and the diverse perspectives of our partners and peers.
We strive to raise the bar
We see ourselves as trailblazers in simulation. Our learning theory is grounded in research and we demand empirical evidence before concluding our efforts have been successful. We always look for ways to improve. We recognize we live in an imperfect world and we embrace our responsibility to promote shared understanding and elevate humankind.
We have the courage to be human
We are a fun-loving, driven team of developers, artists, entrepreneurs, operational masterminds, and technologists dedicated to the proposition that learning experiences can be powerful and playful. We recognize that we are more than a business; we are a community of unique individuals with a collective focus to improve human interactions through practice. It is through our humanity that we create better products and learning experiences for our partners.
Compensation and perks: Salary commensurate with experience. For full-time employees, Mursion offers competitive benefits, which include full medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k program, paid holidays, and unlimited PTO.
Collaborate with a unique blend of employees ranging from 3D artists, software developers, operations, sales, and finance teams to actors who deliver interactive, highly immersive simulations.
Be at the forefront of reinventing learning for the future workforce.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should submit a resume. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so interested parties are encouraged to submit as soon as possible.
Mursion is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from People of Color, Women, Persons with Disabilities, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
We are not accepting agency submissions at this time. Please don't send unsolicited candidate resumes to Mursion employees. They will not be accepted.