We are currently seeking a Senior Instructional Designer to be a part of the dynamic Client Success learning team at Anywhere. This role will support learning across all of Anywhere’s brokerage operations, both company-owned and franchised and develops learning solutions for our 6 leading real estate brands and over 300,000 real estate agents globally.
Anywhere is focused on arming its affiliated real estate agents and brokerage leadership with the very best in learning and resources to help them build businesses and continually improve in their ability to serve consumers. We do so by researching industry best practices and leveraging innovative technology to drive competitive advantage in all of our learning content. The Senior Instructional Designer position plays a critical role in achieving this goal.
This is a remote based/work from home role; however, the ideal candidate will be on Eastern Standard Time.
In this role, you will be responsible for working on a team of highly skilled instructional designers to develop best-in-class, results-driven experiences in a variety of learning environments. You will have the opportunity to meet the unique needs of our customers and brands by exemplifying Anywhere’s winning behaviors: obsess about growth, always find a better way, relentlessly focus on talent, and achieve exceptional results.
This is a collaborative role, where you will –
- Identify the wants and needs of various stakeholders and at times, present points of view that persuade others to shift their thinking and action to enable them to achieve their desired learning objectives.
- Research best practices and methodologies in the field and scale these solutions throughout the organization.
- Establish productive relationships with the vertical business leaders, in Client Success and across the brands, thus enabling you to anticipate and fulfill unique learning needs.
What you’ll do:
- Manage an entire learning solutions project life cycle including the research of best practices, the design and development of training solutions, supporting materials, and job aids.
- Work with subject matter experts to research new or existing methodologies in the field, and scale these solutions through ILT, VILT, and on demand learning.
- Model real-world, action-based activities to drive measurable results through learning programs.
- Present design and project plans to team for collaborative development.
- Develop design documents including effective learning objectives, content overviews, and training/project plans at curricula/program level.
- Set expectations with brand stakeholders and provide clear, succinct project updates including identifying risks.
- Apply recognized instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles for ILT, VILT, and on-demand learning.
- Create high-impact, real-world case studies and exercises.
- Create and edit graphics, as needed, to support the visual component of projects.
- Continuously research new or existing methodologies in the field and to scale those solutions through ILT, VILT and on demand learning.
- Engage the managers and leaders who can hold the learners accountable to achievement and results.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement in which performance is habitually measured against goals.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track of designing and developing learning solutions that measurably improve performance (work samples required)
- Experience designing both digital and traditional classroom instruction
- Proficiency with eLearning development applications such as Storyline, Articulate or Captivate
- Working knowledge of the residential real estate industry preferred
- Specialty knowledge of real estate franchising and brokerage, a plus
- A deep level of understanding of adult learning theory, specifically the modern learner, along with industry leading methodologies and technology
- Ability to model and develop best practices, providing hands-on guidance to team members as needed
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to handle many tasks at once & effectively deal with people to achieve optimal outcomes
- Strong organization & time management skills for effective project planning and management
- Proven collaboration & influencing skills
- Exceptional standards of excellence in all aspects of work
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher)
Employment Type: Full-time
Company: Anywhere Real Estate Inc
The Anywhere portfolio includes franchise and brokerage operations as well as national title, settlement, and relocation companies and nationally scaled mortgage origination and underwriting joint ventures. Supporting approximately 1.5 million home transactions in 2021, Anywhere is focused on simplifying, digitizing and integrating the real estate transaction for all consumers, no matter where they may be in their home buying and selling journey. With innovative products and technology, Anywhere fuels the productivity of its approximately 196,200 independent sales agents in the US and approximately 136,400 independent sales agents in 118 other countries and territories. Recognized for twelve consecutive years as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Anywhere has also been designated a Great Place to Work four years in a row, named one of LinkedIn’s 2022 Top Companies in the U.S., and honored by Forbes as one of the World’s Best Employers 2022.
At Anywhere, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Forbes 2022 World’s Top Female Friendly Companies.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index.
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
$90,000 - $110,000; At Anywhere, actual compensation within that range will be dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience, and qualifications.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability