Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission - power education so institutions can empower student success. We are the global market leader in EdTech for higher education, serving more than 2,900 customers and reaching over 22 million students in 50 countries. We are dedicated to helping higher education unlock learning for all by providing solutions that support the entire student lifecycle and deliver insights needed now and into the future.
We embrace the power to lead, the courage to innovate, and the determination to grow. At our core, we believe in humanizing our approach, recognizing that our people are our greatest strength. With a shared vision of transformation, we endeavor to shape a brighter future for higher education.
About the Opportunity
Ellucian is seeking a dynamic and passionate first-line sales leader to manage a team of Account Executives in the Central region. Reporting to the VP, Specialty Sales, the Senior Manager, Sales will be a key member of the Revenue Management team at Ellucian and will support the acceleration and execution of our strategic plan, specifically the portfolio of CRM and Student Success solutions. The right candidate for this position is an excellent cross-functional collaborator, culture builder, and sales innovator who employs modern selling techniques to drive revenue growth.
Where you will make an impact
- Hiring, coaching and developing a team of Account Executives in the West region responsible for Ellucian’s CRM and CampusLogic solutions.
- Reinforcing overall accountability to top-line growth for the organization, while shaping the focus to continue to drive toward longer-term goal attainment.
- Leading with a customer-centric mentality to maximize the long-term value of existing Ellucian customers and net-new account penetration.
- Supporting the team across a complex sales cycle, from opportunity qualification through pricing and contract closure.
- Partnering across the revenue organization and Ellucian cross-functional teams to implement sales strategies to increase conversion rates and sales process efficiency.
- Positioning Ellucian’s unique value proposition in a highly competitive market and leading with a deep curiosity for higher-education trends and dynamics.
What you will bring
- 5+ years of successful SaaS Sales leadership experience within complex, team-based selling environments.
- A demonstrated track record of Enterprise revenue management strategies including account segmentation, whitespace management, pipeline creation, strategic account planning, business value justification and forecasting.
- Recognition as a leader who drives trust and values authenticity, while leading and developing teams to consistent goal attainment.
- Operational rigor and the ability to utilize data to predict trends, build forecasts, and adjust your regional sales strategy accordingly.
- A growth-mindset, continually seeking opportunities to develop skills, adapt to challenges and embrace a dynamic sales environment.
- Experience in EdTech/Higher Education preferred, but not required.
What makes #Ellucianlife
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible time off
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial or learning interests
- 401k w/ match & Bright Plan - to help you save for the future
- Parental Leave
- Charitable leave – 40 hours/year
- Ginger (mental health)
- Wellbeats (virtual fitness classes)
- Rethink & Wellthy– caregiver support
- Diversity and inclusion programs which provide access to internal employee resource groups
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
- Professional development opportunities
At Ellucian, we believe in the “power of together.” We embrace an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace, and believe that our differences help inspire a culture of acceptance that makes our company more collaborative and innovative. We’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law. We welcome you to come as you are!