Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes.
How can you make an impact?
The Senior Portfolio Manager will report directly to the Director of Portfolio - Life, Geo + Health Sciences, Engineering + Physics. responsible for defining the strategic vision of course materials in the Anatomy + Physiology discipline. Through the acquisition, development, launch and ongoing improvement of solutions for instructors and students, the Portfolio Manager drives innovation and revenue growth for the organization. This role will require a strong financial acumen as the position has significant P&L responsibility. This is a remote opportunity and can be based anywhere across the United States with some travel required.
What you will be doing
- Develop a deep understanding of the discipline and key courses through market research and synthesis.
- Drive the build of innovative solutions that address the needs of the market through a deep understanding of our customer.
- Formulate portfolio strategy to drive growth, including sound financial/P&L decisions; resource allocation decisions; and strong execution (including schedule management)
- Partner deeply with marketing, market development and sales to successfully bring new products, tools, and functionalities to market and exceed revenue targets.
- Acquire and manage authors and subject matter experts who will create and deliver innovative products to support the strategic portfolio plan.
We’re looking for someone with
- 4+ years experience in educational technology in a sales, marketing, product management or business development role
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with experience influencing people in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and execute business plans to profitably grow market share, promote customer retention, and drive revenue.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Education or experience in the given discipline preferred.
We have a collective passion for the work we do and a curiosity to find new solutions. If you share our determination, together we will drive learning forward.
The average base salary range for this position is around $90,000-110,000 annually, however, base salary pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual bonus plan may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and/or other benefits depending on the position offered.